• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

URGENT: A Miracle Is Needed (Prayer Request)!!!!!!

I am being accused of a Federal Copyright Crime that’s been going on (back-and forth with delays) within the court system for nearly three years; trial starts February 6 thru February 13 2012.

I need prayers from everyone within the prayer community for a not guilty verdict from the jury - and I ask each one to please pray for me by reading Psalms 35 and Psalms 37 entirely daily (each day) from February 6 thru February 13 2012. In addition I am asking the prayer community to please pray for my attorney to give him power, strength and courage throughout my case.

Thanks Everyone For Your Thoughtfulness
R. Anderson (the defendant)

will be lifting you in prayer acvegas. Please let us know how things go with your case. God's strength, love, and peace be with you now and always.

AA

LORD, I lift up this man to you in the name of Jesus. I pray Your righteousness will prevail in all these matters, and that justice will be done. May you give this man peace, comfort, and guide his attorney to navigate this crooked justice system in order to bring a righteous end to all these matters.

Last edited:
I'm also praying for you and your lawyer and that God puts a spirit of wisdom and justice in the judge's heart so that you will not be unjustly punished.

God bless!

LORD...please protect this man during this challenging time and keep him safe. God ease his mind and spirit and allow him to be calm by knowing that you are with him.