Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Updates

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Chad, May 25, 2007.

1. Vbulletin has been upgraded along with various other system updates. This includes faster page loads, security patches and new add-ons.

New Add-Ons

Bibliosoft

Basically, every time a user types in a Bible Verse (e.g. John 1:1), it will automatically turn it into a link to the Bible Gateway's page for that specific verse. The filter will convert verses posted in various formats including, but not limited to: John 1:1 John 1.1 Joh 1:1 John_1.1 1John_1:1 1 John 1:1 NIV John 1:1 ESV John 1:1 KJV etc.

Photo Gallery Slidehow

Now you can watch a slideshow in the photo gallery. Go to the main photo gallery page and you'll find a small photo icon next to each category.

Search Function

The search tool on top navigation is a little enhanced now. You'll find two new options:
    - find new posts
    - find today's posts

2. Add a photo to my profile

Hi Chad

I want to add a photo to my profile (susan22) and I do not know how to do this could you mail me the detail of it

e mail adress: 27823252639@vodamail.co.za

Your co-operation will be appreciated

thanks
    Susan

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)