• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Update from Hope Children's Home, Myanmar

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

The schools in Myanmar started opening today and the children started going to school today. So please do remember in prayers!
(1) Wisdom and health for the children
(2) the virus won't come up in the school.

God bless you
Tun Lin

Active
Dear Lord, please Lord can I ask you a really, really special blessing on all the little children attending Tun Lin's orphanage and starting school today? I pray God that after learning about maths, science, writing etc they'll also want to learn more and more about you, faith, Bible, your rescue and the amazing, fantastical promises you've given us.

I pray Lord that you'll protect the orphanage and the schools from this horrid virus and especially the staff and teachers. Keep them all safe Lord, under your protective wing.

Amen.

Dear Lord, please Lord can I ask you a really, really special blessing on all the little children attending Tun Lin's orphanage and starting school today? I pray God that after learning about maths, science, writing etc they'll also want to learn more and more about you, faith, Bible, your rescue and the amazing, fantastical promises you've given us.

I pray Lord that you'll protect the orphanage and the schools from this horrid virus and especially the staff and teachers. Keep them all safe Lord, under your protective wing.

Amen.
Thank you brother Andy and brother Paul for your prayers. The children went well yesterday of the first day school. God bless you!