• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Unto the Lord

Singing Allelulia....yes I am, singing I mean:)

This seems like a rather nice board and I hope I meet some of you and get to know you. I am a grandmother to 4 young boys and love music and nature and God so very much.:love:

Thanks Mike

It is good to be here and I see where I posted as a newbie Oct. 29/05 so I must go back and see. I lost my way and just found here again. God works in mysterious ways.:rainbow:

And Thank for Oct. 29/05 relies of welcome from uknowme, peeps, sunshine, eagle and xr6:love: :rose:

Hi lisette, welcome back. :shade:

Welcome to Talk Jesus!

Thank you for joining us as One with the Body of Christ our Savior. Please take a moment to read the forum rules so that you may enjoy the friendly atmosphere and understand certain restrictions to maintain a family friendly Talk Jesus. God bless you!

Forum Rules: click here
::: please abide by the simple rules to avoid any misunderstandings and to keep Talk Jesus the enjoyable gift from GOD it is.

FAQ: click here
::: learn how to use the site in simple step by step instructions.

Talk Jesus Photo Album: click here
::: feel free to share some photos in our family album!

Note: the easy navigation menu is on the left column on the home page. It has all the links you need to browse around the site.

Thank you Jesuslovesu

I like your name. Kind of feels good to read it. Nice words to hear always:love:

Hello lisette.. I wasnt here in Oct 05, but I am that the Lord guided you back.. :) God Bless You Always, Suzeva

Suzeva said:
Hello lisette.. I wasnt here in Oct 05, but I am that the Lord guided you back.. :) God Bless You Always, Suzeva
I believe you are right Suzeva

that God guided me back because I lost most of my stored information a while back and I just happened on my registration for here. God must have led me for I have no idea why I was rummaging in all my folders and files. This is a nice forurm.

God bless you too.

Chad said:
Welcome to Talk Jesus sister God bless you
Thank you Chad

I see you are an administrator. I have been looking....how big is this forum? It seems huge. Are there other administrators and moderators? I hope I see more of you:star:

Wonderful to have you here Lisette! God bless your time here and help you grow more in Him everyday.
Your sister in Christ,
3nails=love

3nails=love said:
Wonderful to have you here Lisette! God bless your time here and help you grow more in Him everyday.
Your sister in Christ,
3nails=love
Thank you 3nails, thank you love.

3nails=love is a truly new one on me and I shall have to call you either 3nails or love. God Bless.

AlabasterBox said:
Welcome to Talk Jesus!
I'm glad to meet you and hope you are enjoying the site.:shade:
Oh AlabasterBox,
I certainly am enjoying the site. And learning things....I had my PM turned off but it is on now. This is the most lovin' place I have been. I think I will put some roots down here. Chad, the owner and manager is a most wonderful soul and everybody seems to follow his lead. Thank you:love:

I have to add that I just love your red beetle:girl_hug: