• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

understanding and knowledge

are questions too hard to answer, do we lack wisdom, is there any virtue in men, my mom has both virtue and wisdom, I know moms do :love:

Loyal
James 1:5; But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
James 1:6; But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind.
James 1:7; For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord,
James 1:8; being a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

James 1:5; But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
James 1:6; But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind.
James 1:7; For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord,
James 1:8; being a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
greeting
it's easy to quote verses, but what do they mean, show me in words virtue and wisdom
for instance, the Wisdom of the wise is that of Prudence man, but God Wisdom is greater than all.

Psalms 3:4 I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill.
Job 16:18 O earths, cover not thou my blood, and let my cry have no place.

Job 19:7 Behold, I cry out of wrong, but I am not heard: I cry aloud, but there is no judgment.
Job 24:12 Men groan from out of the city, and the soul of the wounded crieth out: yet God layeth not folly to them.
Job 27:9 Will God hear his cry when trouble cometh upon him?
Job 29:12 Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him.
Job 30:5 They were driven forth from among men, (they cried after them as after a thief
Job 31:38 If my land cry against me, or that the furrows likewise thereof complain;
Job 34:28 So that they cause the cry of the poor to come unto him, and he heareth the cry of the afflicted.
Job 35:9 By reason of the multitude of oppressions they make the oppressed to cry: they cry out by reason of the arm of the mighty.
Job 36:13 But the hypocrites in heart heap up wrath: they cry not when he bindeth them.
Job 38:41 Who provideth for the raven his food? When his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.
Job 39:7 He scorneth the multitude of the city, neither regardeth he the crying of the driver.
Job 19:25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
Job 19:26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Loyal
To know wisdom is to know how to apply the words of wisdom found in scripture. Yet wisdom once came to earth and found no one to give a home to for a place to live on earth, so returned to heaven. So Jesus came to live in us, so that we might find the wisdom in breaking free of pride of self knowledge that we falsely expound upon ourselves.