• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Under 30 Forums . G-X-4

God had redirected my call to reach out to the lost and broken young adults of the world . With the help of our Shepherd , Chad , and the arts and graphic work of Steven , from ForGodsolovedme.com , we have come up with a site that is just for the under30 crowd . This site includes music downloads , video's , T.V. , and much more ! This site will be serving the youth only with many features .

The Generation-X Forums is an extension of TalkJesus and partners with Forgodsolovedme arts and graphics forums . God is providing much for the young adults of the world . If you get time , please visit the Generation-X Forums and look around , and give us your opinion in the survey box . Enjoy this outreach at www.brothersinarmst4g.com . Hope to see ya there . Chad , Steven , and Mike . Peace :note: :note:

Last edited:
I want to thank the many people who visted the Under 30 forums . I hope you were encouraged as I was to see you visiting ! :thumbs_up Thank you and peace . Mike :love: :boy_hug:

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
I want to thank the many people who visted the Under 30 forums . I hope you were encouraged as I was to see you visiting ! :thumbs_up Thank you and peace . Mike :love: :boy_hug:
Rhanks for the great work you are doing for the kingdom of God. Stay strong and God bless

Thanks . :love: I pray that the G-X-Site become's a home for the under 30 age group ! You are the future and your voices need to be heard ! :thumbs_up The Church has allot to learn from you guy's and we need to learn it now . Your Generation will see the return of the Lord I believe ! It's time for the harvest of the G-X-Crowd . Thanks again for your visit and kindness . The G-X-Site is your voice . Speak out to the world and renew strength to the body of Christ ! :love: :boy_hug: MikeT4G-X