• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Under 30 Forums . G-X-4

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

God had redirected my call to reach out to the lost and broken young adults of the world . With the help of our Shepherd , Chad , and the arts and graphic work of Steven , from ForGodsolovedme.com , we have come up with a site that is just for the under30 crowd . This site includes music downloads , video's , T.V. , and much more ! This site will be serving the youth only with many features .

The Generation-X Forums is an extension of TalkJesus and partners with Forgodsolovedme arts and graphics forums . God is providing much for the young adults of the world . If you get time , please visit the Generation-X Forums and look around , and give us your opinion in the survey box . Enjoy this outreach at kl_em_you_must_be_logged_in_to_see_this_link . Hope to see ya there . Chad , Steven , and Mike . Peace :note: :note:

Last edited:
I want to thank the many people who visted the Under 30 forums . I hope you were encouraged as I was to see you visiting ! :thumbs_up Thank you and peace . Mike :love: :boy_hug:

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
I want to thank the many people who visted the Under 30 forums . I hope you were encouraged as I was to see you visiting ! :thumbs_up Thank you and peace . Mike :love: :boy_hug:
Rhanks for the great work you are doing for the kingdom of God. Stay strong and God bless

Thanks . :love: I pray that the G-X-Site become's a home for the under 30 age group ! You are the future and your voices need to be heard ! :thumbs_up The Church has allot to learn from you guy's and we need to learn it now . Your Generation will see the return of the Lord I believe ! It's time for the harvest of the G-X-Crowd . Thanks again for your visit and kindness . The G-X-Site is your voice . Speak out to the world and renew strength to the body of Christ ! :love: :boy_hug: MikeT4G-X