• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

uncomfortable long distance atmosphere with a male

Hi Thank you all for praying for my depression (referring to my last post a month or two ago). It has been up and down but I still hope so far in The Lord.

As an aside, I've been conducting a long-distance emotional 'relationship' with a lovely male with whom there is a very strong mutual attraction, but it seems to have soured just this week, and now I am feeling intimidated as he seems to be harboring anger towards me. Please pray the emotional atmosphere will return to peace and joy, and that I will feel safe in all ways including spiritually. He is a non-believer.Thanks so much =o)

Loyal
Saying a prayer for you and your friend. You realize being more than friends with this man is not in Gods will, right?

I guess so though I still hoped, I was hoping that he'd change and become a believer lol. ... =(
The air seems to be changing so that we are all at peace with this decision and there are no bad feelings and hostility. I'm not crying anymore either lol! (I did all that over the last 2 months due to the long distance aspect)....Its good to know. Thanks heaps.