• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Two

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

On what two occasions did God say, "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."?:clock:

That would be at Jesus baptism and on the mountain when Peter went there with Jesus , Joyfully ~ Jlu I actually think this is the first time I have answered a trivia like this.

Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Mat 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Last edited:
Very good sis but you have to be a bit more....

Very good Sis! but you have to be a bit more specific..

Jesuslovesu said:
That would be at Jesus baptism and on the mountain when Peter went there with Jesus , Joyfully ~ Jlu I actually think this is the first time I have answered a trivia like this.

Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Mat 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.