• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Trust the Lord at All Times

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
When all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the LORD on the temple, they bowed their faces to the ground on the pavement, and worshiped and praised the LORD, [saying]: "For [He is] good, For His mercy [endures] forever." 2 Chronicles 7:3

Was there a time in your life when you made a public commitment or statement of faith? Perhaps you raised your hand, stood up, or went forward to confess your faith in Jesus Christ. Or perhaps you've publicly declared that you're a Christian or talked about some aspect of your faith in a group setting.

If it's hard to do that, you already know it's much harder to continue to live for God day in and day out, year in and year out, decade in and decade out.

How few men have dedicated their life fully to the Lord and won't let anything prevent them from finishing well spiritually. A hundred trials will assail the man who won't go back on his promises to God. The trials may come in the form of loss, pain, or suffering. Or the trials may come in the form of success, comfort, and pleasure.

Despite King Solomon's astounding achievements and unparalleled lifestyle, he didn't keep the faith. Later in life, he turned his back on the Lord and openly worshipped false gods.

Prayer: Lord, Solomon's story scares me. No matter what, I'm going to continue worshipping and praising You.

Loyal
When all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the LORD on the temple, they bowed their faces to the ground on the pavement, and worshiped and praised the LORD, [saying]: "For [He is] good, For His mercy [endures] forever." 2 Chronicles 7:3

Was there a time in your life when you made a public commitment or statement of faith? Perhaps you raised your hand, stood up, or went forward to confess your faith in Jesus Christ. Or perhaps you've publicly declared that you're a Christian or talked about some aspect of your faith in a group setting.

If it's hard to do that, you already know it's much harder to continue to live for God day in and day out, year in and year out, decade in and decade out.

How few men have dedicated their life fully to the Lord and won't let anything prevent them from finishing well spiritually. A hundred trials will assail the man who won't go back on his promises to God. The trials may come in the form of loss, pain, or suffering. Or the trials may come in the form of success, comfort, and pleasure.

Despite King Solomon's astounding achievements and unparalleled lifestyle, he didn't keep the faith. Later in life, he turned his back on the Lord and openly worshipped false gods.

Prayer: Lord, Solomon's story scares me. No matter what, I'm going to continue worshipping and praising You.
Amen brother Amen

We come together in Jesus name, putting on the whole armour of God, as we worship and praise your most precious and Holy Name, praying protection for ourselves, our loved ones, and our brothers and sisters in Christ.

Ephesians 6:10-20 (NKJV)
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints--
19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Amen