• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Truly Anointed Worship !

If anybody is looking for a true worship experience with the LORD JESUS CHRIST , give Terry MaCalmon a try . Terry is a very anointed worshiper .
BROTHERS IN ARMS MINISTRIES , along with MANA MINISTRIES , and 10 other ministries just had the privilege of hosting Terry MaCalmon in a night of worship at the Performing Arts Center in Cape May N.J. 2 weeks ago . Terry has a vision to bring all christians , of every denomination , together , in worship unto the only LORD AND SAVIOR [ JESUS CHRIST ] Give him a try ,
and if you need info on how to receive Terry MaCalmon Worship , let me know and I will be glad to get you anything you need . GBU all at T.J.
BROTHERSINARMST4G

This is truly some of the most awesome worship music I have ever heard!
Thank you for sharing Mike!

hi

hello

i love to worship
it's the core and center of who i am and I am not just talking about singing and all that ....worship requires so much more than that........ i would love to listen to his music not sure if i ever have ... is there a particular song which he sang that was somewhat popular in a sense.

be joyful always
God bless