• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

True Love is not from this world

The Lord has created everything from the beginning to the end, he knows what's going to happen in everyones lives from the moment they are born to the moment they die, so if the lord created everything he also created true love, true love is when you tell someone you love them and they don't love you but you still love them anyways because the lord has made you to be stronger than this world and the devils temptations, when I was young and didn't truelly believe in the lord I would tell my family sometimes that I loved them not knowing what it really meant, but when I grew up and started studying the bible and really spiritually started praying the lord came to me, after I seen him and his eternal light that was so bright it would make the devil cry, his love started growing in me in my soul then I would tell people that I loved them without them even knowing it or even if they hated me or thought I was crazy I would still tell them I loved them, because all that mattered to me was seeing them in the after life with the lord and all his angels at his side. what I learned from the lord is that you have one soul mate and they are destined for each other not even the evil one can keep them apart, I believe if you don't find them in this life the lord well bring you together in the next and you well live without temptation and sin, there well be only the lords eternal light that well shine on you for eternity.

Joseph loved Mary but they couldn't be together until Jesus was born or they got married, but he new he loved her even before they were together because God was there to guide them in the afterlife.

this is what lam waiting for that one women that the lord has chosen for me to be together in this life and the next, for Gods eternal light is within our souls and only he knows who our true love is.

Iam the LordServant so if I dont find my truelove in this life I well follow the lord into his everlasting light and wait for her there where the evil one cannot follow.

even though I do not know you or physically seen you I well tell you that I love you as the lord loves you, because his love is true love beyond this world or universe that he created.

God, Jesus and holy ghost may they bless your souls with there eternal love that last forever in this life and the next.

the LordServant and forever your companion