• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Tried and tested?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

1Co_1:9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

We are All Called by HIM. And if we agree and follow Only HIM? Then He makes us one of the elect. Part of His family and household Forever more. He then takes some what control of our lives and protects us if ewe stand in Faith with HIm.

Salvation is a spiritual beginning. We get a new Spirit that made in the image of our LORD Jresus christ.

1Pe_5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

1Pe_1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Jas_1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Luk_15:21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

Joh_10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
Joh_10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

We must give all we have and are to Him 100% ,Other wise He will not give us eternal life. .He cannot be Lesss than LORD of All 100% .Because He is already .

He wants Nothing we have,But He has to have His proper place as LORD of All in our lives and minds.

We Do not lose Anything. We Gain all things.

1Co_3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
We are to SERVE Now and later we gain Everything. We lose Nothing. We Gain Everything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Holly Hobbie Testimonials 1
Christ4Ever Devotionals 5
Christ4Ever Devotionals 0