• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Traveling Tomorrow!

Hi everyone. Tomorrow I am going to begin a long trip from Indiana to Virginia. Please pray that I make it there safely and that I can find the departure bus stop easily. Thanks!

I pray God's protection be upon you and that you will be a channel of God's blessing and Love to those people you will be meeting. Be filled with the power of the Holy spirit. In Jesus name .....AMEN.

Staff Member
Greetings Holly3278,

yes, I shall pray for your safety as you journey, and ask blessings of peace in trusting Jesus Christ the Lord with your whole life, in Jesus holy name....yes, Lord please Lord, and thank you dear Jesus, amen

Bless you ....><>

Br. Bear

I pray God's protection be upon you and that you will be a channel of God's blessing and Love to those people you will be meeting. Be filled with the power of the Holy spirit. In Jesus name .....AMEN.

Thank you abigya! :)

Greetings Holly3278,

yes, I shall pray for your safety as you journey, and ask blessings of peace in trusting Jesus Christ the Lord with your whole life, in Jesus holy name....yes, Lord please Lord, and thank you dear Jesus, amen

Bless you ....><>

Br. Bear

Thank you Br. Bear! :)