• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Traveling into God's Presence.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
Traveling into God's Presence.

One of my favorite scriptures is this......

Psa 43:3 Send out your LIGHT AND YOUR TRUTH; LET THEM LEAD ME; LET THEM BRING ME TO YOUR HOLY HILL AND TO YOUR DWELLING!
Psa 43:4 Then I will go to the altar of God, to God my exceeding joy, and I will praise you with the lyre, O God, my God.

Notice: God's truth (his Word, scriptures) leads us to him, as Jesus once said, “search the scriptures for in them you think you have eternal life, and it is they that testify of me” ( John 5:39) All scripture leads us to Jesus!!! Notice: that it is his truth that “LEADS” us to Jesus, but it is his “LIGHT” that actually brings us to him, and then we will go unto the alter of our God, with exceeding joy, and praise him!!!

I really wish we would actually believe this, and confess it out of our mouths so it's reality would be manifest in us, and to us.

Coming to God's throne of Grace can only be gotten there one way, and that is through the “light” of God who happens to be Jesus Christ himself. Jesus is the light, and the Glory of the Father!!! (Hebrews 1:3)
Remember when Jesus told his disciples that he was going away, but coming back?

John 14:2 There is more than enough room in My Father's home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?
John 14:3 When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with Me where I am.
John 14:4 And you know the way to where I am going."
John 14:5 "NO, WE DON'T KNOW, LORD," THOMAS SAID. "WE HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU ARE GOING, SO HOW CAN WE KNOW THE WAY?" (NLT)

Remember this was before Jesus's crucifixion, death, and resurrection so the way had not yet been made into his Father's presence for his disciples to come to. Then Jesus's most well known saying.....

John 14:6 Jesus told him, "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE. NO ONE CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME.

The word "way" means "road, highway". The word, "truth" means "reality, and the word "life" means, "the God kind of life" because all life comes from God.
Jesus said he was the "highway to the reality to the true life of God which is in the presence of his Father!!!

Did Jesus ever finish this highway for us to be able to come into his Father's presence?

Heb 10:19 And so, dear brothers and sisters, WE CAN BOLDLY ENTER HEAVEN'S MOST HOLY PLACE because of the blood of Jesus.
Heb 10:20 By His death, JESUS OPENED A NEW AND LIFE-GIVING WAY (Highway) THROUGH THE CURTAIN INTO THE MOST HOLY PLACE.

Again, the word “way” means “highway”, and it is a living highway that dead ends at the throne of God.

Col 1:21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
Col 1:22 IN THE BODY OF HIS FLESH THROUGH DEATH, TO PRESENT YOU HOLY AND UNBLAMEABLE AND UNREPROVEABLE IN HIS SIGHT:

Wouldn't it be nice to actually experience this reality in our life today? Jesus presented us to who? In his Fathers sight!!!! I don't know about you, but that get my spiritual juices flowing!!!

Sitting in Heavenly paces in Christ is a reality just as sure as the noise on your face, but experiencing that resurrection is the goal we want as all Christians desire. That takes spiritual growth to the point of waking up from our slumber, to the understanding the Word of God which equals “faith”

The rapture of the Church has not taken place yet, but Jesus has returned to dwell within his Church!!!

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
John 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless I WILL COME TO YOU

We have been born again by the “INCORRUPTIBLE SEED OF THE WORD OF GOD”!!! Who is the Word of God? Jesus is!!! How did he get there? By the Holy Spirit giving him birth in us by his Word.

How did Jesus get in Mary his mother? By the exact same way. What does Genesis teach us? That “seeds” produce after there own kind!!!!

Jesus Christ lives inside each and every true believer!!! (2 Cor 13:5) How can Jesus, who is the Glory (light) of the Father living inside us bring us into our Heavenly Father presence so we can experience the reality of where we are? I am very very serious about this in what I am telling you. I can not express how important this is, and I can not think of any other way to make it simpler.

If you do what these few scriptures says to do, it will change your life for ever more. You will never be the same person. You will look at prayer as the only thing worth doing because of who it brings you to!!!

Col 3:1 If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.
Col 3:3 For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 WHEN CHRIST WHO IS YOUR LIFE APPEARS, THEN YOU ALSO WILL APPEAR WITH HIM IN GLORY.

For in Him we live, and MOVE and have our being.......!!!! (Acts 17:28)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Curtis Devotionals 1
C Prayer Request 3
H Prayer Request 3