• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Translations are growing so deviated, they have become, "Hybrids", and Earlier "copyrights" have been "slayed in the Street"!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
If only some of my brothers in sisters in "Christ would only know" what is being taken place in this world. Many in actuality, are contributing the Work of God as the work of Satan. Not realizing, this "creature"" is not only in name he, is The Adversary the Perfect Deceiver" created by," The Lord God Almighty". God created "A Perfect Enemy" for the "Child of God" for a "Good Reason!. He is for your "Perfection"! " I have tried for many years, to help, my brother and sisters in "Christ" to understand how important are "Words" especially " Biblical words" [etymology]. You don't have to be a "Linguists"! or a Biblical Scholar or even act like one, or put on any kinda of front. The Reformers have given their lives so the common man can have "The Holy Bible" in their Common Language! Where a true Christian who has been "Born of GOD" born not of this World. A creature who in no wise, is like anything every born on this earth this "creature, is neither a male or a Female"and. will need no "Pastor" no, minister, no Sunday school teacher, no deacon, no Pope! The only thing that is between this "creature and GOD is "The Son of The Living GOD! And YOU Can Go to Him anytime you want too,

The World has not that "Ability" to do so! The World needs a "idol", the World needs a "Steeple", The World needs a "Man" to go "Worship" They need a man to go to their God on their behalf, I say, let them have Their God!!!!

Child of God your Enemy is "nvisible" "in High Places". Many on "TalkJesus" think I am a enemy, and a enemy to them and on Constant attacks, And in "True-ality" you are right" I am attacking that "invisible Beast" that is riding your back! Who have grab you! And sometimes have place his hands over your eyes and you don't even know it, because he has been riding you for a long time, and this not a figurative language. And I know you have become angry with me, and I cannot get mad at you for doing so.
But God, He open my eyes, a long time ago, I became "angry and curse God out, And when I got quiet, then I ask him "why me"? His replied "in "God Words". That's is what I call it. Here is my meaning of that,: when He spoke. He illuminated my whole being of understanding. HIs reply: "Why not you, you were bought by a price, you do not belong to yourself anymore, and you said: "Lord use me in anyway you please" use me "lord"! And I held my head down and started to cry! In a public park, and the tears would not stop! So if I seem foolish I am. I just hope I am no delusionist fool, and my time has been wasted of a self - sacrificing lifestyle. And all my studying has been in vain! And I know I am not alone in this, what seems to be a somewhat " paradox" I thank God that some "Apostles and Reformers has experience, oh Yes "Pilgram Progress" such episodes, No wonder God said: you are going to need their life stories, " because the Journey is to great for thee". I said to myself, because I was as dumb as a box of Rocks. "I wonder what that mean":joy:

Wow! My strength has just been renew! Is not that funny, " He does, work in "mysterious ways"!

I hope I didn't put this in the "Questions and Answer" forum :innocent::worried::worried:

Active
You have to be very careful with this approach concerning this Title Thread. Delicate subject, you cannot just blast out there it has to be done with observation. With the Aid of a few "Gideons".

I forgot what the last Statistics was concerning about Christians who read their bibles, and we must "Remember" Christians who say they read their bibles comes in all kinds of categories, those have been reading the same Psalms for the last 20 years or the Christian reads the same verse early morning, or the Christian that read the same verse in Jeremiah and claim it every night. Let's say; hypothetically out of every 100 Christian 96 is in this category of Christians who claims to regularly read their bibles. So what kind of Christian Soldier would that be, since we are in a warfare. And the Bible is a Christian Soldier's weapon, the word of God is his sword! And is the only way to compat his enemy Now how well is that Christian experience in handling it, is He familiar with it enough to notice it was been tampered with? The weight is off, The balance is off, is the blade edge has become dull?
I hope you get the ideal! And many Christian do not know how they are being attacked.

Active
I am wondering now do we as Christians knows what a "Translation" is, and what a "Word for Word" translation is, and a close to Word for word translation is. And just a mere translation, And do Christians understand what a "Paraphrase" Bible is, a "Paraphase" Bible is not a Translation of "The Original copied Text" in other words, it is Not The Word of GOD it is not even a "translation". Now days we have what I would called a "Hybrid" Translations" floating across the world, Meaniing People are mixing up a certain "Translation and mixing it up with a "Paraphrase"= "The Hybrid Bible" and the Original Words of God was no where to be found. In the making of "The Hybrid Bible" Why was this done??? Because "Christian wanted something That was "easy to read" , They did not want the "Narrow Path" they Wanted The Broad Road". And of course. the Merchant and publishers was thrilled with delight$$$. The Pastors and Churches became also, because, they would not be Questions concerning the things of God written Word in the "Oringinal copies Text" These old items pertaining to the Original txt, was tied to gather From the Bible all away to the very comma and all the punctuation in the Bible, that the layman could take apart at home. KJV, RSV, ASv, translations with numbers for locations In Strongs, Youngs, Vine's, Englishman Greek Concordance, Englishman Hebrew, Cordcordanc, Greek Lexicon, Hebrew Lexicons all tied together, if the "agape" was use in this verse instead of ero's or if "Philia" you would see the word God said and know the meaning in God"s intent. You just needed to know or Learn how the system worked . And your Bible would have the Reference numbers in them to., you had your "Thompson Chain Refernce Bible" NIV". The Cadillac of the "NiV"! If most Christains would focus on their bibles more than focus on people and churches and friends, God would show them, I gave all my friends up a long time ago!! I had Golfing buddy's, snow skiing buddy's. We met on the slopes, and those I met on the course. That was it! Many wanted to be close friends even Pastors, they call me their friend , I will tell them I am not your friend, I maybe cook and did invites for dinner maybe a 4 6 times, we get invited I would not go, wife gets mad! I put my hand to that "plough"! Those days are gone, when you study your bibles and books all over the living room floor, Dictionies everywhere, pencil in your mouth and behind your ear, coffee brewing, if some one would come in they thought you must be plotting a course to the Moon, you would say No, ""I'm going to heaven". LoL

Active
Indeed, words are.. alive? Yes, for they are Spirit.

You are NOT a fool. For Jesus sake don't ever say that again. Do you know what happens when people as you, whom have the Spirit of our Lord indwelling, are not in a society? History is an easy book to read once you've been given the Spirit of Christ--it's a scale. However...

"Yes, a sword shall pierce through your own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed."

Moving on..

"any wanted to be close friends even Pastors, they call me their friend , I will tell them I am not your friend "

Imagine a world full of perfect Christians, all whom are not friends one to another? hmm..
Imagine a world with one perfect Christian.. hmm, I can't imagine that he could have but one friend (God)..

Indeed, would I be able to call YOU a friend?

Well, yes. I would. Why? Because you Love others.

Active
They understood, why I would respond I am not your friend. And they always thank me! I would tell them God did not call me to make Friends, He called me to make "Disciples of Man"! And I would say it with power, you see when they would come around me or talk with me they would Experience "Koinonia". They like the "anointing they were feelings around me! Like a baby nursing on their mother!. I was not going to have no grown man hanging around me! That time I can be studying, and they could be studying. "They call me sometimes a hard taskmaster" :joy:. In the end thank me.

And concerning of being a Fool, I am one of the Biggest fool you might ever meet for Jesus!

(1 Cor. 3:18)
Do not deceive yourselves. If any of you think you are wise by the standards of this age, you should become "fools" so that you may become wise.

(1 Cor.4:10)
New International Version
We are fools for Christ, but you are so wise in Christ! We are weak, but you are strong! You are honored, we are dishonored!

(2:Cor.11: 23)
I repeat: Let no one take me for a fool. But if you do, then tolerate me just as you would a fool, so that I may do a little boasting.

(2 Cor. 11:16)
I have made a fool of myself, but you drove me to it. I ought to have been commended by you, for I am not in the least inferior to the "super-apostles," even though I am nothing.

Sound just like me! A stone fool for Jesus Christ! Now I will " boast a little bit! If I may!

My Brother is a Pastor a leader of " Pastors". He told me not long ago, He called me by name, and said: " All the "Pastors" said; that you was going to be one of the "Greatest" Pastors" of the Greats" for the Power of God Rested on you and the Anointing and The Power of the Word of God pouring out of you and the sound, like no other. And then He said, they didn't see me coming! And we just smile at each, other. He wanted it, " I didn't and nobody knew. " He that is great among you, let him be your servant"!! "Hallelujah". My Wife Mad at me and Angry " you ought to be at a university Teaching"

Thank you for letting me boast a little bit. " I love being at talkJesus". I told you, I am a fool for Jesus!! I don' t have a bit of sense, dumb as a bunch of Rocks! And just as joyful as a "Cuckoo bird" sitting on a Old *** tree!

Active
I am wondering now do we as Christians knows what a "Translation" is, and what a "Word for Word" translation is, and a close to Word for word translation is. And just a mere translation, And do Christians understand what a "Paraphrase" Bible is, a "Paraphase" Bible is not a Translation of "The Original copied Text" in other words, it is Not The Word of GOD it is not even a "translation". Now days we have what I would called a "Hybrid" Translations" floating across the world, Meaniing People are mixing up a certain "Translation and mixing it up with a "Paraphrase"= "The Hybrid Bible" and the Original Words of God was no where to be found. In the making of "The Hybrid Bible" Why was this done??? Because "Christian wanted something That was "easy to read" , They did not want the "Narrow Path" they Wanted The Broad Road". And of course. the Merchant and publishers was thrilled with delight$$$. The Pastors and Churches became also, because, they would not be Questions concerning the things of God written Word in the "Oringinal copies Text" These old items pertaining to the Original txt, was tied to gather From the Bible all away to the very comma and all the punctuation in the Bible, that the layman could take apart at home. KJV, RSV, ASv, translations with numbers for locations In Strongs, Youngs, Vine's, Englishman Greek Concordance, Englishman Hebrew, Cordcordanc, Greek Lexicon, Hebrew Lexicons all tied together, if the "agape" was use in this verse instead of ero's or if "Philia" you would see the word God said and know the meaning in God"s intent. You just needed to know or Learn how the system worked . And your Bible would have the Reference numbers in them to., you had your "Thompson Chain Refernce Bible" NIV". The Cadillac of the "NiV"! If most Christains would focus on their bibles more than focus on people and churches and friends, God would show them, I gave all my friends up a long time ago!! I had Golfing buddy's, snow skiing buddy's. We met on the slopes, and those I met on the course. That was it! Many wanted to be close friends even Pastors, they call me their friend , I will tell them I am not your friend, I maybe cook and did invites for dinner maybe a 4 6 times, we get invited I would not go, wife gets mad! I put my hand to that "plough"! Those days are gone, when you study your bibles and books all over the living room floor, Dictionies everywhere, pencil in your mouth and behind your ear, coffee brewing, if some one would come in they thought you must be plotting a course to the Moon, you would say No, ""I'm going to heaven". LoL
i so agree ploughboy
i have a desk bibles books noteboks them pencils and tea cups
my hubby thinks im mad over the top

i have a kjv bible for years now
would like to know is this a good version i believe so
also what other translations are right and which ones to avoid x

my old pastor told me why are you reading that old archaic version
your thoughts appreaciated

Active
I am over my oldest daughter house, and there is a bible under her coffee table, and my oldest son teenage is over here and I was going show him something in the bible and let him read it. I pick this Bible up and looked in the introduction to see what kind it was. Some kind of living bible, which is a Paraphrase and really not a bible but calls itself a bible in the introduction. I turn to the section I wanted him to read, him not knowing I am planing this, I turn to the passages I wanted Him to read and I started to read it, I almost threw up, it turn my stomach sour that quick! I became sick and close the book. I am not lying! This does not mean all of this book is corrupted, but maybe some important passages, that can cause great damage, like a virus. A bible just now, has made me sick! I have been reading a bible all day, on the laptop, iPad, iPhone, but choosing "Translations". Mostly. ESV, AS, NIV1984, and KJV.

The Bible publishing and The insitutionalize church businesses has made merchandise and gotten Rich from the Printing and The Distribution of all kinds of Man's ideals of "The Word of GOD" And GOD is closing them Down! And I do believe "The Father's Anger is Waxing Hot!"

American King James Version
And Aaron said, Let not the anger of my lord wax hot: you know the people, that they are set on mischief.

American Standard Version
And Aaron said, Let not the anger of my lord wax hot: thou knowest the people, that they are'set on evil.

Read Exodus chapter 32 and see what God did to his own people!

Active
i so agree ploughboy
i have a desk bibles books noteboks them pencils and tea cups
my hubby thinks im mad over the top

i have a kjv bible for years now
would like to know is this a good version i believe so
also what other translations are right and which ones to avoid x

my old pastor told me why are you reading that old archaic version
your thoughts appreaciated
I have not forgot you. "American Standard Version" is more of a "Word for word" translation to the "Oringinal copied text" and still have that "archaic" flavor. Copyright area between 1977 - early 80's if available. "ASV"is for a more actually say. Now for the beauty of reading, A Good KJV. Reference Study Bible" copyright between 1967-1999. And a "NIV" Thompson Chain Study Bible, this one you will love. if you can find one. Copyright .... what ever you can find. Most likely search for a good used one. If you cannot find a new one. Our enemy is. Is hard at work in these last few "decades" concerning the Printed text. And a lot of Christians are thinking they are reading "Bibles" but they are not. Just like many people think the "institutional church" is the "real church" and it is not! "Deception" "appearing as a angel of light" is the enemy's. Occupation! He is the "Perfect Deceiver" made by God! And his target is you not the world, but he has deceived the whole World. Just to get at you! Because he already has them. " A house divide against itself cannot stand":pensive:

(John 8).
31Jesus therefore was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you abide in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” 33They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s offspring, and have never yet been enslaved to anyone; how is it that You say, ‘You shall become free’?” 34Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin. 35“And the slave does not remain in the house forever; the son does remain forever. 36“If therefore the Son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.

Active
I have not forgot you. "American Standard Version" is more of a "Word for word" translation to the "Oringinal copied text" and still have that "archaic" flavor. Copyright area between 1977 - early 80's if available. "ASV"is for a more actually say. Now for the beauty of reading, A Good KJV. Reference Study Bible" copyright between 1967-1999. And a "NIV" Thompson Chain Study Bible, this one you will love. if you can find one. Copyright .... what ever you can find. Most likely search for a good used one. If you cannot find a new one. Our enemy is. Is hard at work in these last few "decades" concerning the Printed text. And a lot of Christians are thinking they are reading "Bibles" but they are not. Just like many people think the "institutional church" is the "real church" and it is not! "Deception" "appearing as a angel of light" is the enemy's. Occupation! He is the "Perfect Deceiver" made by God! And his target is you not the world, but he has deceived the whole World. Just to get at you! Because he already has them. " A house divide against itself cannot stand":pensive:

(John 8).
31Jesus therefore was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you abide in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” 33They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s offspring, and have never yet been enslaved to anyone; how is it that You say, ‘You shall become free’?” 34Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin. 35“And the slave does not remain in the house forever; the son does remain forever. 36“If therefore the Son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.
Thankyou PB
for letting me know about bible translations
God Bless you x

Posted in support to @PloughBoy even if he does not get what i am saying... Nice to read some one wiling to hold a high standard for the Scriptures
I believe God's Word can be effective from a Hallmark Card . A song, even a movie , Etc.. here is why

Isa_55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.