• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Transfer Power to Christ

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Part 1 of transfer Power to Christ, part 2 is based on what we have been call to do and what we are doing instead.

Transfer of Power

(John 4:19:24) The woman said to him, "Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet. Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you say that in Jerusalem is the place where people ought to worship." Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews. But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

When a man or woman seeks out Christ, seeking everlasting life it means they have turned away from their life and seek a better way to live, or at least that what it should be. Taking the old life with you is not a good idea. This is based on two reasons, first if your old life was that bad you needed to seek a new life, why drag the old with you. Second a new life means new from the ground up, new has no room for old, if it does its not new at all, just polished a little. A new life means a new life and you must be willing to let go of the old life to take on this new life.

Its true, I am very out spoken about the Spiritual side of Christ and in fairness it's best I state my objective in Christ. I like Christ care not for human religion or its rituals, I have limited room to entertain laws that govern Christian religions or as Jesus calls them Sects of Christianity. I focus on the main event as Christ does. The Spirit of God and the spirit of man uniting in the Holy Spirit according to Christ.

Christians sects all believe the basics in Christ, but differ in the way they approach His word. Jesus calls this 'The wisdom according to men'. Jesus instructs me that in Him there is only one truth, His! Yet these Christian sects have their own truth and teach it as thought its His. To create a new truth is to say His truth is not good enough. Yes there is room for instructors, teachers, Jesus calls for them to step forward and help with the work. But to step forward in that role and not take His truth with you is foolishness.

The law was lived by; and many died by it, it was proven that the law was not the way to go. Men made many laws to govern what they did and how they lived. It was a prison sentance nothing more. Christ removed the chains of that law, however men were free to choose the law or freedom. Its said if you live by the law you die by the law. That law has transfered to Christian Sects, men have made it a law to live by, because men don't know how to live in freedom. We create new ways to govern our sects, what we believe in and why we believe it. Some judge other Christian sects based on what they believe and do not believe. You would do well to remember, division is not an attribute of Christ, but of Satan.

The Lord warned us so long ago that many would rise up and lead many astray according to their own lusts and desires. Control, power, money, property and wisdom, these things men think of, yet Christ and His simple message is over looked, maybe not staight out, but in subtle ways. Excuses are made to why some things happen and why some things don't, why some get healed and others don't. They say its Gods Will, as if they know what Gods Will is. The world has turned its back on Christ and His message, they say they have not, but in truth they have. Governments of Christian countries have changed the times and seasons to make way for lessor gods and religions, the years are no longer AD or BC but BCE and CE to make way for these foreign relgions. If we look back in time to Jeremiah, what happed to Jerusalem? We know God is the same, as He was then He is now and will be to come. So what of us? Where does that leave us?

Some people look back and remember earthquakes in New Zealand and the Pacific Ocean and tsunamis like what hit Japan. But I tell you in truth, that is nothing to what is coming. The world is going to be washed away, but before this comes, we will have to live with a war so bad, it will make all other wars look like a school yard fight. The only saving grace in all that is to come, is Christ and His simple message. Man made wisdom will not save you. The true wisdom that comes from God via the Holy Spirit is the saving grace we all should be seeking. The Angels stand at attention ready to move out and harvest the righteous, the selfrighteous will face the events to come because they followed man made ways and tured away from His face in Spirit.

Is there away to prevent these things from coming? Yes, but in reality it will not happen because the hearts of many are hardened and the ears of man have become dull to His word.

What must we do in order to live through this? Transfer power back to Christ, each man step down and humble yourselves before Him. We are all brothers and sisters all equal in His sight, not one of us is better than another. Follow His commands, not the commands of men. Seek the Kingdom of God now, right here and seek it with all that you are, you mind, body and more to the point your spirit. Place God first in all things even above what you think you know. Learn faith, not belief. Trust in the living God. Repent of your wrong doings, wash yourselves clean, before you appraoch the Lord and approach Him in humility.

Blessing in Jesus Name
T Man