• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

Too Far Gone?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:2)

Staff member
"So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. Joel 2:25

Have you ever looked at someone you know or some famous person and thought, That person is just too far gone to ever turn to God? If you have, then consider the story of Michael Franzese, a former New York mobster who ranked high in the notorious Colombo crime family.

In the 1980s, Franzese earned millions of dollars weekly for the Colombo family. At one point, his criminal activities made him a billionaire, but that all ended after he was indicted on fourteen criminal counts and later imprisoned for ten years. Now a free man, Franzese no longer serves the Colombo crime family. Now he serves Jesus Christ as a public speaker and author. (To hear his testimony, just search for his name on YouTube.)

Your job as Christian is not to judge people or their sinful actions. Your job is to love them and pray for them, asking God to do in their lives what only He can do.

If you were to tell Michael Franzese that someone is so far gone that they can never turn to Jesus for forgiveness, he’d likely tell you that believing that is to deny everything Jesus Christ did when He died for the sins of all humankind.