• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Those who Practices "the Prosperity gospel" out number us, Their Herds are large and they make a lot of noise and dust.

Loyal
And their particles infiltrate our homes as if it was "The Dust Bowl" of the 1930's , 'Billowing clouds of dust would darken the sky, sometimes for days at a time. In many places, the dust drifted like snow and people had to clear it with shovels. Some people developed "dust pneumonia" many people died.

On May 11,1934 a massive dust storm two miles high travled 2,000 miles to the east coast, blotting out the monuments such as the statue of Liberty and the U.S. capital. April 14, 1935 the worst dust storm occurred, News report called that event "Black Sunday"! A wall of blowing sand and dust started in Oklahoma panhandle and spread east. As many as "3 million tons of topsoil are estimated to have blown off the Great Plains during "Black Sunday".

The prosperity gospel is liken dust driven by a mighty wind. And this dust has crept into our homes and to dust the dust has become taxing and overbearing for it has crept into the hidden crevices. For now there is only one answer and solution, for the abundance of our atrocities, "Come LORD Jesus come quickly"!

NASB
"The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires, take the water of life without cost.

I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, Godwill add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the wordsof the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming quickly.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen."

Staff Member
Dear Brother,
As the land was arid in the days of the Dust Storms, so, are the hearts of the people of this Nation, this World now are.
There are many who await the Day of the Lord, and I say Amen. However, this is not a day like any other.

Woe to you who desire the day of the LORD! For what good [is] the day of the LORD to you? It [will be] darkness, and not light. It [will be] as though a man fled from a lion, And a bear met him! Or [as though] he went into the house, Leaned his hand on the wall, And a serpent bit him! [Is] not the day of the LORD darkness, and not light? [Is it not] very dark, with no brightness in it? Amos 5:18-20 NKJV

For those who do not believe, a nightmare come to life. All they have done is counted but chaff, being blown away by the Righteousness come to light upon the darkest of days that man has ever known. Though my heart says come Lord Jesus, Come! My body shivers at the thought of such words being spoken out loud, for the day of reckoning has come, and few are prepared! Tears for them whose opportunity has been cast aside, neglected, for a World that even now has no Love for them, and yet they revel in it. All the while rejecting the One whose Love is limitless, and ever lasting!

I can say no more my brother.

With the Love of Christ Jesus. We await thee.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
The followers of the prosperity gospel (especially its leaders) are like wolves in sheeps clothing. God gave me a vision once of one of its leaders while I was looking at the cover of his most recent book and I saw the face of a human with wolf features. And heard the words, "feeding off the faith of the sheep."

Active
Christianity is a market that can be tapped into. That's the widely held view of companies, politicians and sadly, too many religious leaders. All of these have the same agenda, tell them what they want to hear, play on their insecurities and make wild unfulfillable promises in the guise of faith and they'll eat out of your hands. The very first example of this is- Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” Genesis 3:4‭-‬5 NKJV. Companies, politicians and some religious leaders tread this well trodden path to great effect and reward.

If you know God, read your Bible and you're filled with the Holy Spirit you're not going to be taken in by this. This is not a stereotype or an insult, Christians are like sheep; but there's two breeds. There's the ones who know and follow Jesus - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. John 10:27‭-‬28 NKJV and there's ones without a shepherd Matthew 9:36