• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

This will set you free!

Active
A very dear sister in Christ asked me a very good question today. She said Mark,when I and others pray for someone,will our grace we recieved through Christ be transfered to them?The Lords Wisdom came,and I hope you also can be free by what Holy Spirit reveled unto me!

You go to a store,you have your wallet ,or your purse with you,you buy what you need from the store,you get to the check out stand,you open your wallet or purse,believeing you have the correct money to pay for the idems,which you then pay for and leave!

Are you ready for this?? God's Word represents you purse or wallet! In there you already have everything you already need to purchase what you desire. Someone said but brother Mark I prayed for such and such and they did not recieve?? Did you know that Jesus HIMSELF!! do not heal all!! Mark 6:4-6!! Verse 6 is the reason!!

And he wondered at who's unbelief?? THEIR!! Unbelief! You see brothers and sister, and this took me so LONG!! to see this!! If we examine ourselves daily, to make sure we are in the faith,( 2 Cor 13:5) then our wallet,or purse we have will have what we need in them. ( which represents the Word of God) Knowing this is already true!! Matt 10:7-8 takes effect in us through Jesus in us!

What if you paid for something, and the person at the counter said to you,that is ok,no need!! I do not want your money! Could you give it to them anyway?? What good would it do? Payment we have!! It is in God's Word!!

We can make this payment not because we are so good!! LOL We can make this payment because Jesus is the Faith ( or money )we present to another! But brothers and sister!! THEY HAVE to recieve it!! And we have no control of this!

Could anyone have made you recieve Jesus?? Of course not.Your free will comes into play here.We decide if we will take him, or leave him! Now of course,we must understand what we have as a promise! believing for trains and boats and planes,is not what I am talking about here!

I am talking about that which God in all of HIS Wisdom has given to each of us having a measure of faith. But here in matt 10 :7-8 The Word is clear as YOU!!! GO! Meaning each and everyone of YOU! Now this is not done so we boast in ourselves!! NEVER!! For we in ourselves do not have what is in our purse or wallet!! ONLY JESUS HAS THIS!

We are holding him,with us, and yes Bless GoD in us!( col 1:26-29!!) Now we are to always use HIS NAME in everything we DO!! or SPEAK! ( colossians 3:14-17!!) verse 17 WHATEVER you do in WORD!! or DEED!! DO ALL in the NAME of the LORD Jesus,giving thanks through HIM to God the Father!

And to this end Brothers and sisters, our end result is this!! Colossians 2:6-10!! WE ARE!! MADE!! COMPLETE!! in Christ Jesus!! verse 10! Through Love,which produces hope,which gives us perfect peace in Jesus!! ( john 14:27!! This sure had blessed me, I know it has also blessed you!! May this lift you up higher in Jesus,even as we lift HIM up before us!! amen!

Could anyone have made you recieve Jesus?? Of course not.Your free will comes into play here.We decide if we will take him, or leave him! Now of course,we must understand what we have as a promise! believing for trains and boats and planes,is not what I am talking about here!

Amen. (Psa 109:17) As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.