• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

This morning

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

My reply to a post from this nice lady that shared a song with me cause i am looking for good christian music to listen to:

If i could hit the love button a million times i would.. Thats exactly what im looking for.. Songs from scripture that are good for the soul!! I guess i need to call my fiancees(glorified boyfriend)(yes we plan on getting married but we have been together for 6 and a half years now)aunt chipper and ask her for some of the songs she listens to.. Im going through a lot now.. Im trying to change my life.. Im engulfed in sin.. I used to be a good christian but i was baptized when i was twelve and the rebelious side of me kicked in and i pretty well thought that i was untouchable and that i could sin and do whatever i wanted cause "i was saved" and now we are at past tense cause yes i was saved but now am dead.. I hope that i can turn my life around but i really need a support group and some real christian friends!! Its gonna be a bumpy road but i want to take it full speed and get out of it while i can! I want to save my life!