• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

This is the day.....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
This is the day that the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

No matter what the weather, no matter what the circumstances, no matter what we are doing...

This is the Day that the Lord hath made.

What has the Lord done for you today?

It is good to encourage one another in Christ Jesus, it is good to share our Blessings together, giving God the Glory.

Let us Rejoice and be glad in it?

Active
Top Poster Of Month
These past few days and the following few are going to be hard. A year ago this week is when Doug fell and suffered the serious brain bleed. he was probably in ICU about now in his non-seeing , almost non-hearing world and being intubated.

One of the harder decision was going for emergency brain surgery. the next major decision had to be made a couple of days later -- to not perform a second surgery. Mid-morning Friday he was pronounced dead and the Memorial service was the following Monday.

sometimes I have a hard time 'rejoicing and being glad in it'. It's true that he's in heaven completely healed. But life Does continue here on earth.

I have some good friendship in 'conversations' which I appreciate. Probably one particular.

Loyal
Dear Sue

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Your lovely Doug is saved, he is in the Current Heaven now with the Lord, one day you will be reunited, Jesus prepares a place for us, Doug will be waiting to show you round.

May the Lord bless you and keep you sister, may his light shine upon you and grant you peace.

This is the Day that the Lord hath made, let us come together in prayer, and thanksgiving, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Jesus loves you I do too.

Bless you

Active
Top Poster Of Month
This morning I called police for another well-person check for Nathan. they came and found him conscious but not responsive. EMS came and said he was in a catatonic mental state. Possibly a mental break. As has been stated -- at least he's Finally getting medical help and probably mental help that he needs. They sedated him so he wouldn't get combative and possibly hurt himself or them. A year ago tomorrow is when Doug passed.

Loyal
This morning I called police for another well-person check for Nathan. they came and found him conscious but not responsive. EMS came and said he was in a catatonic mental state. Possibly a mental break. As has been stated -- at least he's Finally getting medical help and probably mental help that he needs. They sedated him so he wouldn't get combative and possibly hurt himself or them. A year ago tomorrow is when Doug passed.

This is the day that the Lord hath made Sue,
you helped Nathan, we pray he will get all the help he needs,
let us rejoice and be glad, you were there to help sister, in Jesus Name. Amen