• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Third Day fans?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Formerly Adiaglow
I was wondering if any of you liked Third Day? I have slowly progressed into a huge fan of this band. Their music and love for the Lord is amazing! I'm seeing them in concert on July 16! I'm so excited!

[edited by Yeshua no LINKS are to be posted without Chad's permission]http://www.thirdday.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
You are in for a treat ! I saw Third Day with D.C.Talk awhile back and it was great . My favorite Third Day songs are [ I will hold my head up high , and You're love oh Lord ] I have allot more but you will see what I mean ! Caution , bring ear protection ! lol They play pretty loud ! Enjoy and let me know how it went . :love: :boy_hug: Brother Mike

I like Third Day too, especially their offerings 1&2 I used to volunteer at a lot of the concerts and had the opertunity to meet them and some others as well. But they are one of my favorites.

Seeing "Third day" Live will be a treat for you. I have seen them many times and each time it is better then the last. I have even taught my youth group some of their songs, and even the "older generation" in the Church was enjoyed them. I have all the albums and listen to them regularly, it is great worship music.
Lets us know in a Post how the concert goes.

in Christ Service,
Your Pastor T

Oh my goodness Third Day are awesome in concert! They came to Parachute this year! It was so cool! I have their CD! Have fun!

Formerly Adiaglow
Wow, lots of fans on here! :smile:
I wonder if I could volunteer at the concert...that would be fun! Thanks for all the review, y'all! The closer it gets, the more excited I get!

Formerly Adiaglow
-mf- said:
I like 3rd day.....mac powell has a unique voice..:smile:
i know! the way i heard about them is a duet he did with Caedmon's Call. that's what led me to finiding out about the band!

I absolutely love Third day. They are totally AWESOME !!!!!!!!!! The only problem for me as a South-African is that they will probably never play in this country. They came here a month ago with u2 and jars of clay but not to play. They came to do humanitarian work. Micheal W. Smith was also with them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Ethics & Morality 2
B-A-C Bible Discussions 26
B-A-C Bible Discussions 5