• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Things Change: Changing Your Mind

Administrator
Staff Member
Things Change: Changing Your Mind

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2

Recommended Reading
Philippians 4:8-9

The best way to change your life is to change your thinking. And the best way to change your thinking is to change your mental diet. Psalm 37:3 says, "Feed on His faithfulness." Jesus promised to lead us to find pasture (John 10:9). Jeremiah 15:16a says, "Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart."

If a spiritual nutritional analyst conducted a study of what goes into your mind each day, what would be the report? What proportion of your mental food is godly and scriptural? While it's sometimes very hard to control our thoughts, it's not so hard to control what feeds our thought lives. Improving our mental diet enriches our thinking, elevates our attitudes, and renews our spirits. Cut out junk food and fill your mind with whatever is true, noble, just, pure, lovely, and good (Philippians 4:8).

Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working.
Anonymous

Read-thru-the-Bible
Numbers 6:1 -- 7:59
Numbers 7:60 -- 9:23

Turing Point Ministries / David Jeremiah