• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

They will take away our JOY, That joy that Jesus has put in our hearts, that is to stay, and Point us to Tokens & Trinkets The Treasures of Fools

Loyal
American Standard Version
Work not for the food which perisheth, but for the food which abideth unto eternal life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him the Father, even God, hath sealed. SEALED! Sealed with the Seal of GOD!:p

When all is done, it is All about "Eternal Life"! all the perishing gifts, the perishing awards, the fancy parties, the past abundance of temporary"fleeting happiness' is not going mean nothing, and will have no value at all! And all the suffering you endured because you could not enjoy or engage in such extravagant, That suffering has no value at all, Just because you could not afford to go on a cruise but you could put a "steak" on a charcoal grill, please do not be a fool and think you have suffered. Just because you don't have a diamond ring on your finger, but you do have a "Flushing Toilet" flush by running water and still, you think you are suffering. need i say more. Then we have the audacity to think we are suffering because they stop praying in the schools or close the doors and gathering of groups of church people during a "Pandemic", when the Word of GOD has made it plainly, by The revelation of Jesus Christ the very Anointed of GOD and Sealed By The Spirit of The Living GOD! In Black and White!

(Jesus said these words)
"For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.” Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered, “I tell you, not just seven times, but seventy-seven times!"

Matthew 18:15
If your brother sins against you, go and confront him privately. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.
Luke 17:4
Even if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times returns to say, 'I repent,' YOU MUST forgive him."

Who is my Brother? did he say the church member is my brother? either Explicitly or Implicitly?
American Standard Version
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.

And When YOU pray::
"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their full reward. But when YOU pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.…"

Now who are you going to obey! The Doctrine of men proclaiming their doctrine is the "Doctrine of GOD" and proclaiming it, in "the name of Jesus". Do not let men make "Merchandise" of you in "The Name of Jesus"!

International Standard Version (2Peter 2:3).
In their greed they will exploit you with deceptive words. The ancient verdict against them is still in force, and their destruction is not delayed.

[God's Word will come to pass, so you may interpret any way you want too! But it will accomplish His will, I do not care which way we may "translate" it.] it will come to past! And some may say, "He has delayed His coming" but my hope is steadfast! Hope, that is seen is not Hope at all! And our Faith is the substance of things HOPE FOR and have not seen it. But my hope is built on nothing else! But Christ the Solid Rock! is where I stand.

New King James Version
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."