• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

They Will All Be Taught By God:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
They Will All Be Taught By God:

John 6:45 It is written in the Prophets, 'And THEY WILL ALL BE TAUGHT BY GOD.' Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me—

Most believers think it is only the Holy Spirit who is to teach us, but that is only one third true. Yes the Holy Spirit does teach us, but what about God the Father, and the Word of God, where do they come in? God always works first by God the Father, and then God the Son, and then God the Holy Spirit in that sequence.

If we “LEAP FROG” over God the Father, and go first to the Word of God we will miss everything!! As Jesus tells us here in this verse.....

John 6:45 It is written in the Prophets, 'And they will all be taught by God.' EVERYONE WHO HAS HEARD AND LEARNED FROM THE FATHER COMES TO ME—

Everyone who “FIRST” hears God the Father, and is taught by him (God the Father), then they who have been taught by God the Father will then come to me (Jesus, Word of God)!!!

The reason why this is, is because Jesus said......

John 5:30 "I can do nothing on my own. AS I HEAR, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me. (KJV)

John 12:49 This is because I HAVE NEVER SPOKEN ON MY OWN AUTHORITY OR OF MY OWN ACCORD or as self-appointed, but THE FATHER WHO SENT ME HAS HIMSELF GIVEN ME ORDERS [concerning] WHAT TO SAY and what to tell. [Deut. 18:18, 19.] (AMP)

John 14:10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? THE WORDS THAT I SAY TO YOU I DO NOT SPEAK ON MY OWN AUTHORITY, but the Father who dwells in me does his works.

Jesus (the Word of God) only speaks what he hears his Father say. How can the Word of God say anything to us if we are not hearing the Fathers voice? Then Jesus tells us.........

John 16:13 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for HE WILL NOT SPEAK ON HIS OWN AUTHORITY, BUT WHATEVER HE HEARS HE WILL SPEAK, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

The Holy Spirit does NOT speak on his own, but only what he hears!!! The Father speaks which causes Jesus to speak, which causes the Holy Spirit to speak in that order!!!!

What does this all mean? It means if we do not have an intimate relationship with God the Father through prayer we will not learn any thing. We do not want to be one of those who are ever learning,
and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

The people who have eternal life are only those who know God personally, not just about him!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Curtis Devotionals 0
Sue J Love Bible Discussions 10
Curtis Devotionals 0