• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The Way

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
John 14:6; Jesus *said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

It doesn't get much simpler. Jesus is "the" way. The ONLY way, there is no other way.

Acts 4:12; "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

There is no other name, no other way. Period. Any other doctrine is wrong, any other god is evil,
any other teaching is false. Period.

Allah can't save you. Mary can't save you. The pope can't save you. Mohammad can't save you.
Good works can't save you. Being a good person can't save you. Vishnu can't save you. The witch
doctor can't save you. The medicine man can't save you.

The things is... all other religions are false religions. The vast majority are demonic religions.
The people that follow those religions are following Satan.

Even so called "Christian" religions that deny the deity of Jesus are false demonic religions.
The people who follow those religions are following Satan.

John 3:17; "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.
John 3:18; "He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Loyal
This is the perfect answer to a thing I read a few days ago... concerning that wicked pope guy. He was spouting all sorts of pope-corn...and the people just suck it in....

Active
Amen brother; Jesus is the only WAY. Amen. I can save NO ONE; God sent a Savior.

We can only testify to what we have seen, heard and felt. Amen

Somewhere in our testimonies we speak, may God touch the heart's of others and Jesus introduce Himself personally. Amen. We did not find Him, He found us CRYING OUT Abba Father. Amen

Just as Jonah, when God has commissioned us to do a job, just do it, We know what happens if we try to run from His presence. Even to those that take us in because God is no big deal to them.

All praise glory and honor be unto God Amen

Loyal
"And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein." Isaiah 35:8

Loyal
Allah can't save you. Mary can't save you. The pope can't save you. Mohammad can't save you.
Good works can't save you. Being a good person can't save you. Vishnu can't save you. The witch
doctor can't save you. The medicine man can't save you.
The wages of sin is death. ( Rom 6:23; ) Someone had to die for your sins.

Buddha didn't die for them. The Dali Lama didn't die for them. The pope didn't die for them.
Mary didn't die for them. The 'angel' Moroni didn't die for them. Mohammed didn't die for them.

There was only one lamb that was worthy. There was only one sinless person, and it wasn't anyone
in the list above. So even if they would have died for you, their sacrifice wouldn't have been
acceptable to God.

Active
Even Stephan died for His name sake; because He would not deny Him. So they stoned him to death.

If we are willing to follow Him, We had better be willing to die for His name sake.

Yes for most, this is a hard truth to swallow; and many will not receive the Lord's messagner, that is ok to. If they have done it to Him, they will do it to you (us).

No greater love hath a man than He that will lay down his (life) for a friend.
I lay down my life unto God, even unto death, that is God's call, not mine.

Do we know Him yet? The same people that has been killing and persecuting Christian's across the pond are on our homeland as well. They do not agree or receive Jesus as the Messiah and will kill any who will not deny Him. These things didn't just start, they have always been. It is just that the Truth has not been preached and people are unaware of these facts; the Word is watered down to keep the money plate full.

You mean, confessing Jesus as Lord and Savior of my life someone could seek to kill me? Yes, they can. They hate us, but know they hated HIM without cause.

This physical shall surely pass away; it is eternal life that is everlasting. The Way, the Truth and the Life lives in us, or it doesn't. We must come to be saved in Him, not self. Just as Jesus stood at the right handed of God to receive Stephen unto Himself, so shall He yet today. We caN not go to the Father except through the SON. We better be willing to lay down our life for Him.

Just as Jesus was bold and spoke up when they came to deliver Him to Pilate; it is Me you seek, let these go. Are we willing to say the same; stand in Jesus, live in Jesus, and die in Jesus?

Yes, yes I am. They sought His life, and if they have done it to Him, they will do it to (us).

To live is Christ; to die is gain.

All praise glory and honor be unto God Amen