• Hi Guest!

    Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

    Support This Community

    Thank You

  • Welcome to Talk Jesus

    A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

    Register Log In

The Triune God

Member
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Matt. 28:18

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. 2Cor. 13:14


The Father

One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. Eph. 4:6

For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen. Rom. 11:36

Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Rom. 9:5


The Son

For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel. Jn. 5:20

And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him? Jn. 10:20

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. Jn. 17:5

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Matt. 11:27


The Holy Spirit

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Jn. 14:26

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: Jn. 15:26

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. Jn. 16:7

Godhead ascribed to each

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Rom. 1:20

But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Heb. 1:8



JESUS the TRUTH is Undeniable and everlasting.


In the :love: of Christ Jesus, Our LORD, Yeshua
 
Last edited:
Member
Many Scriptures give reference to a Triune God (Godhead), but I think the portions of Scripture at JESUS' baptism give the best illustrations and evidence.

In Matthew 3:16-17, And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting upon him: and lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Mark 1:9-11, "And it came pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan. And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him: And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Luke 3:21-22, "Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened. And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased."
 
Last edited:
Member
Thanks for your .....

Thanks for your INPUT, brother, TDS52.

TDS52 said:
Many Scriptures give reference to a Triune God (Godhead), but I think the portions of Scripture at JESUS' baptism give the best illustrations and evidence.

In Matthew 3:16-17, And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting upon him: and lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Mark 1:9-11, "And it came pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan. And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him: And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Luke 3:21-22, "Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened. And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased."
 
Member
YESHUA said:
JESUS the TRUTH is Undeniable and everlasting.


In the :love: of Christ Jesus, Our LORD, Yeshua

Dear Yeshua, :)

Shalom.


I have read your thread several times. Contemplating the triune nature of our LORD uniquely boggles my mind. I try to relate it to the infinite wisdom of God and the vastness of the universe before time began, and well, I think you know how far into the beyond such thoughts take the mind. This time reading the thread, the Scripture with water, Spirit, and blood came to mind, because it too relates to "three." A search reveals a passage which also turns out to incorporate the three persons of the trinity.

"Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood. It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. For there are three that testify: the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater; for the testimony of God is this, that He has testified concerning His Son. The one who believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself; the one who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given concerning His Son. And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life."(1 John 5:5-12)


Thus, the three-fold testimony arises as another extended line of fuel for thought.

Thank you.

Praise GOD, our Father, and the Holy Spirit given to us by the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus!


The LORD bless you and make His face to shine upon you!
(Numbers 6:25)
:love:
To Christ
 
Member
Amen..

AMEN and Shalom to you too, Brother In Christ Jesus.

Baruch Ha Shem Adonai! Kadosh Adonai!


To Christ said:
Dear Yeshua, :)

Shalom.


I have read your thread several times. Contemplating the triune nature of our LORD uniquely boggles my mind. I try to relate it to the infinite wisdom of God and the vastness of the universe before time began, and well, I think you know how far into the beyond such thoughts take the mind. This time reading the thread, the Scripture with water, Spirit, and blood came to mind, because it too relates to "three." A search reveals a passage which also turns out to incorporate the three persons of the trinity.

"Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood. It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. For there are three that testify: the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater; for the testimony of God is this, that He has testified concerning His Son. The one who believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself; the one who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given concerning His Son. And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life."(1 John 5:5-12)


Thus, the three-fold testimony arises as another extended line of fuel for thought.

Thank you.

Praise GOD, our Father, and the Holy Spirit given to us by the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus!


The LORD bless you and make His face to shine upon you!
(Numbers 6:25)
:love:
To Christ
 

Similar threads

Top