• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

THE TRINITY Focusing on the Holy Spirit, who is He? Know Him

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

THE TRINITY
Greeting :)

What is the Trinity?

God the creator, the Holy deity, divine sovereign Father

God the Son (The anointing one, the Christ deity, a divine sovereign (Jesus)

God the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of wind, divine sovereign Spirit

(also called the Holy Ghost )

The one Triune Godhead, three Persons

The Persons are distinct, equal but One

The Father is not the Son

The Son is not the Father. But One

The Holy Spirit is not the Son. But One

The Spirit is the wind Creator Holy Spirit

God is absolutely perfect Divine Being in three Persons.

The Relation of the Celestial Diviner universe

When Christians talk about believing in one God in three Persons

( the Trinity ) , they do NOT mean:

1 God in 3 Gods, or 3 Persons in 1 Person, or

1 Person in 3 Gods Rather, they mean:

1 God as in 3 Persons.

1+1+1=1

The ONE

Therefore, * The Word was God. ( John 1:1-5, 14 ) Jesus is identified as

“ the Word.”

The Father is God-everlasting; the I AM Celestial Person of the Trinity.

The Son of Man

The Son is God-second Celestial deity Person of the Trinity.

The Holy Spirit is God-the the third Celestial deity Person of the Trinity.

( The title” Holy Ghost” is an older English expression for

“Holy Ghost”

The Miraculous Celestial
Each is an acceptable translation of the phrase in the Hebrew Bible

The Bible clearly teaches that there is only one God, yet all three Persons are called God.

There is only one God one son one Spirit:

* Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is LORD.

(Deuteronomy 6:4)

* Before me there was no formed, neither shall there be any god after me.

(Isaiah. 43:10)

The Father is God:

* Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

(Second Thessalonians 1:2 )

The Son is God:

* The Word was God.
(John 1:1-5, 14) Jesus is identified as

“the Word.”

* I and the Father are one.
(John 10:30-33)

* Jesus” disciple Thomas addressed Jesus as “ My Lord and my God.”

( John 20:28 ) Jesus did not tell Thomas he was mistaken; instead, Jesus accepted these titles. Other people in Scripture, notably Paul and Barnabas.

( Acts 14 ), refused to accept worship as gods.

* But unto the Son, he saith, Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of thy kingdom.
( Hebrews 1:8 )

* Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: and things in earth and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess the Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

( Philippians 2:9-11 ) Paul, the writer of Philippians, is saying about Jesus what ( Isaiah 45:23 ) says about the LORD, and then Paul concludes that Jesus is LORD , that is, the same LORD God of the Old Testament.

The Holy Spirit is God:

* But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost?….. Thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

( Acts 5:3-4. )

The verse equates the Holy Spirit ( Holy Ghost ) with God.

* Now the Lord is that Spirit.
( Second Corinthians 3:17 ) “ The Lord” here refers to “ the LORD” in the Old Testament verse ( Exodus 34:34 ) Paul had just quoted in the previous verse (Second Corinthians 3:16)
More Than 60 Bible Passages Mention the Three Persons Together:

Matthew 3:16-17. “And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water; and lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him; And lo a voice from heaven saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

Matthew 28:19. “Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and the Son and the Holy Ghost.”

Second Corinthians 13:14. “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all.”

Ephesians 4:4-6. “There is one body and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.”

*Titus 3:4-6. “But after that, the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy, he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior…..

”See stuly also John 3:34-35; John 14:26; John 15:26; John 16:13-15; Romans 14:17-18; Romans 15:13-17; Romans 15:30; I Corinthians 6:11, 17-19; I Corinthians 12:4-6; II Corinthians 1:21-22; II Corinthians 3:4-6; Galatians 2:21,3:2; Galatians 4:6; Ephesians 2:18; Ephesians 3:11-17; Ephesians 5:18-20; Colossians 1:6-8; I Thessalonians 1:1-5; I Thessalonians 4:2,8; I Thessalonians 5:18-19; II Thessalonians 3:5; Hebrews 9:14; I Peter 1:2; I John 3:23-24; I John 4:13-14 and Jude 20-21.
See these passages about Jesus” deity: Isaiah 7:14; Isaiah 9:6; John 1:1; John 1:18; John 8:58-59; John 10:30; Acts 20:28; Romans 9:5; Romans 10:9-13; Colossians 1:15-16; Colossians 2:9; Titus 2:13; Hebrews 1: 3,8; II Peter 1:1; I John 5:20.

Then we will learn how to pray in the Spirit rightly dividing the word of truth

2 Timothy 2:15 (NKJV) Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Question what is truly the Holy Spirit, look hard before answering, look deep as one searches in the depth of the ocean?
there have been so many questions