• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The things we should never forget

My opening title certainly will draw people to read but it carries the

message as a proof that as Christians, we should never forget what

Jesus Christ has done for us as both our friend and wonderful mentor.

I use mentor because he gives us the word which can help our daily lives

but we may choose to do as we wish but that is not being a friend now is

it?

I give you these words to dwell on friends: "Like the rest, we were by nature objects objects of wrath. But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with christ when even when you were dead in transgressions- it is by grace you have been saved"

Quote origin: The book of Romans, New Testament, Chapter 2, Verses 2 through 5.

Allow me to interpret this verse, which, is filled with very important information onto where our lord hearts truly lies. We question, what are "objects of wrath?" I believe the statement is concurrent with the fact that without God, we are free to do anything we wish and that includes the activities of the Godless such as murder and such.

When we think of those who are full of wrath or a sense of great anger or possibly revenge, we forget that we read about these people on the paper's every day and we should be grateful because as it says "it is by grace you have been saved." God has decided on our behalf and wants to rescue us from the treacherous sea of sin, which drowns even the strongest of Christians.

He didn't have to save us from our past "transgressions" or struggles/mistakes but he took the fall for us to ask for forgiveness through Jesus Christ so that we may rest in eternal happiness. Understand that we must confess that we have sinned and through his "mercy" you will be free of the chains that have and still hold our christian brothers and sisters to this day, myself included friends.

For those who have read, thank you very much and God bless you all.

Rafael.