• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Loyal
Saturday, September 26, 2015, 7:35 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song “My Heart’s Desire.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Isaiah 36 (NASB).

He Seized Them (vv. 1-3)

Now in the fourteenth year of King Hezekiah, Sennacherib king of Assyria came up against all the fortified cities of Judah and seized them. And the king of Assyria sent Rabshakeh from Lachish to Jerusalem to King Hezekiah with a large army. And he stood by the conduit of the upper pool on the highway of the fuller’s field. Then Eliakim the son of Hilkiah, who was over the household, and Shebna the scribe, and Joah the son of Asaph, the recorder, came out to him.

Currently, the USA and the world, and the church across the globe, are being seized by the New World Order (our King of Assyria). Our government has been instrumental, as part of this New World Order, in taking down other governments of the world, in seizing property and natural resources not our own, in killing innocents and then blaming it on others, and in creating chaos in various nations, and then going into those nations as “savior,” with a solution to solve their problems, and the “solution” has been to bring them into compliance with the N.W.O. or for them to pay the consequences. Now, it is our turn to be taken down.

On Whom Do You Rely? (vv. 4-10)

Then Rabshakeh said to them, “Say now to Hezekiah, ‘Thus says the great king, the king of Assyria, “What is this confidence that you have? I say, ‘Your counsel and strength for the war are only empty words.’ Now on whom do you rely, that you have rebelled against me? Behold, you rely on the staff of this crushed reed, even on Egypt, on which if a man leans, it will go into his hand and pierce it. So is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all who rely on him. But if you say to me, ‘We trust in the Lord our God,’ is it not He whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah has taken away and has said to Judah and to Jerusalem, ‘You shall worship before this altar’? Now therefore, come make a bargain with my master the king of Assyria, and I will give you two thousand horses, if you are able on your part to set riders on them. How then can you repulse one official of the least of my master’s servants and rely on Egypt for chariots and for horsemen? Have I now come up without the Lord’s approval against this land to destroy it? The Lord said to me, ‘Go up against this land and destroy it.’”’”

The Egypt of the church in America is the US government which the church has turned to instead of turning to the Lord, via the 501c3 not-for-profit corporation status. And, that trust in the government is now the downfall of our nation.

Since 2008, the Lord Jesus has given me quite a few writings about John Boehner, who is a devout Catholic. He is the speaker of the House in Congress, and he just resigned from Congress and from his position of speaker of the House effective October 30th. In a previous writing titled “The Final Compromise,” dated 4/11/11, I noted that a news article had said about Boehner that he had “fought the good fight,” which then brought to mind that the Apostle Paul had said that about himself, and he had also said that he had finished the course, and had kept the faith, and now what awaited him was a crown (2 Tim. 4:6-8).

In this writing of 4/11/11 the subject matter was that of some of our government leaders handing over our government to the New World Order. Boehner, along with tea party-backed legislators, came into office in January of 2011, I believe, to tear down and to dismantle the US government, and to hand us over to the New World Order. By Boehner now resigning, it appears to me that he has completed his mission. So, what does this mean for us, the people of this nation? I believe it means death to victory of the people and death to the protestant reformation.

Whereas it is true that the king of Assyria was God’s divine instrument of judgment against Jerusalem, it was not true that he had a personal relationship with God to where God spoke to him. Satan will try to convince you that he hears from God and his followers will even pretend to be believers in Christ. So, we need to be very discerning, as was Luther.

The protestant reformation was a breakaway from the Roman Catholic Church. Martin Luther, in reading the Bible for himself, realized that the RCC was wrong about many things. He sought to find the truth of what God’s word taught. He realized that we are not saved by good works, which is what the pope teaches, but that we are saved by God’s grace, through faith in Jesus Christ. He taught that the Bible was the only source for God’s God-breathed words to his people, and that all followers of Jesus Christ are a holy priesthood, so we no longer have need of human priests to mediate between us and God.

In the Hearing of the People (vv. 11-12)

Then Eliakim and Shebna and Joah said to Rabshakeh, “Speak now to your servants in Aramaic, for we understand it; and do not speak with us in Judean in the hearing of the people who are on the wall.” But Rabshakeh said, “Has my master sent me only to your master and to you to speak these words, and not to the men who sit on the wall, doomed to eat their own dung and drink their own urine with you?”

One news article from today stated that Pope Francis had just finished a prayer service with leaders of the Christian, Jewish, Hindu and Muslim religions, as though we all somehow pray to the same God. Then, he visited “relics” on display at a 9/11 museum, which were a Bible and a cross. A relic is a “surviving memorial of something past” (dictionary.com). I believe that was intended to imply that the Bible and the cross of Christ are relics (something past).

The article went on to mention how the pope has exercised guidance and direction over a more pleasing (to the senses), agreeable, and more inclusive reaching out of the church to the community or to the world, and how he draws broad support from not only Catholics, but from people of other faiths, too. The pope, and Obama and many who call themselves ministers of the gospel of Jesus Christ, are pushing this one-world all inclusive “church,” which is not the body of Christ, and which treats the Bible and the cross of Christ as relics of the past to be memorialized, and which treats the pope as though he is a god to be bowed down to and worshiped.

The Mighty Conqueror (vv. 13-20)

Then Rabshakeh stood and cried with a loud voice in Judean and said, “Hear the words of the great king, the king of Assyria. Thus says the king, ‘Do not let Hezekiah deceive you, for he will not be able to deliver you; nor let Hezekiah make you trust in the Lord, saying, “The Lord will surely deliver us, this city will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.” Do not listen to Hezekiah,’ for thus says the king of Assyria, ‘Make your peace with me and come out to me, and eat each of his vine and each of his fig tree and drink each of the waters of his own cistern, until I come and take you away to a land like your own land, a land of grain and new wine, a land of bread and vineyards. Beware that Hezekiah does not mislead you, saying, “The Lord will deliver us.” Has any one of the gods of the nations delivered his land from the hand of the king of Assyria? Where are the gods of Hamath and Arpad? Where are the gods of Sepharvaim? And when have they delivered Samaria from my hand? Who among all the gods of these lands have delivered their land from my hand, that the Lord would deliver Jerusalem from my hand?’”

Although some of what the King of Assyria said was truth, some of it was false. Although God would (and will) allow his people to be conquered, in the sense of having war declared against them and their freedoms removed, and he would (will) allow them to be persecuted for their faith, as God’s judgment against his adulterous church, it was (is) not true that God would not deliver them. First of all, the judgment would (will) serve the purpose to deliver them out of putting their trust in humans over trust in God. And, second of all, when God is finished with this divine instrument of judgment, he will come in judgment against it (him, them), and he will deliver his loved ones by taking them to be with him for eternity. As well, our Lord continues to deliver us out of Satan’s grasp by giving us all we need to defeat our enemy and to be victorious over him and all his evil attacks he brings against us.

Purportedly Pope Francis has “denounced the persecution of Christians and other religious minorities in the Middle East.” He supposedly described such persecution in terms which suggested that Christians (and others) have had their places of worship destroyed, have lost houses and property, and have been displaced or have been killed or incarcerated for their faith. I believe this has now or will soon come to America, and that this is partly what the pope’s visit and Boehner’s resignation are all about. This is the takeover of America as we have known it to be, and it is the takeover of the church organization and the conquering of people and of Christ’s followers as was prophesied about in Revelation 13.

The pope talks about religious freedom, but what he means is peace among people of all religions via tolerance and acceptance of all faiths as viable means to gain heaven and eternal life with god, which is a general term which includes all gods. It also means that no one is permitted to try to convince others that their faith is the only path to God, i.e. under the authority of the pope, we can’t try to lead people to faith in Jesus Christ. The future of the church he is promoting, and forcing, is not the body of Christ, and is not even the institutional church we have known in America, but is a synagogue of Satan where all people of all religions, including agnostics, join together in harmony and unity with one another, much like the freemasons. This means the persecution of Christ’s followers, such as he described has been taking place in the Middle East, has come to America. The church’s mission under the pope is to put the gospel of Jesus Christ (the cross) and the Bible to death, i.e. to make them out to be relics in a museum, a thing of the past.

Pope Francis spoke today from a lectern supposedly used by President Lincoln for his Gettysburg Address. Lincoln is often presented as an icon of liberty and justice for all, while others paint him as a tyrant and the civil war as not about the freeing of slaves but about the federal government using oppressive measures against the southern states for their own economic benefit, which is why the states seceded from the union. So, Lincoln instigated the war with the south as a means of forcing the southern states to submit to the federal government and to rejoin the union. During this war, Lincoln suspended Habeas Corpus, i.e. he suspended the people’s civil liberties and individual freedoms, and he arrested American citizens. Obama, from the time he first ran for the office of president of the USA was promoted as a clone of Abraham Lincoln, and I believe this was intentional. This is a picture of where we are headed again, i.e. with the New World Order forcing compliance with the “union,” and our civil liberties and individual freedoms suspended.

God is calling out to his adulterous church to repent of her sins, to forsake her idols, and to turn to her Lord in submission and obedience to Jesus Christ and to his will for our lives. He is also calling out to the people of this world to turn to faith in Jesus Christ as their Only Lord and Savior, dying with Christ to sin, and being resurrected with Christ to a new life, “created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness” (See: Eph. 4:17-24).

My Heart’s Desire / An Original Work / June 29, 2013

Based off Rm. 10; Lu. 9:23-26; Ep. 4:20-24

Loved Ones, Oh, my heart’s desire
Is that you might come to Jesus.
Many appear zealous for God,
But they do not trust in Him.
They have not submitted to the One
Who saved them from their sins;
Not forsaken their sins,
Nor have they obeyed their King.

The word of the Lord is near you:
The word of faith we’re proclaiming: