• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

The Sons of GOD knows the Right from Wrongs but a lot of christians have to think about it and debate it to tell the difference

Loyal
We must receive theTruth what is "Holy" and what is unholy, What is pure and what is impure. And it determines what "PlumbLine" you have in your hand.

The Godly and the unGodly, the Faithful and the unfaithful, The True Teachers and the False one, Those who claim they have, but they have not. Those who have been Born of His Spirit and those who have not. Those who claim they are "children of GOD" and they are not.

If we cannot tell if they are one of our brothers or sisters in "Christ" we have a deceptive Father who is weak, or we are a disobedient Child that must be discipline by chastising AND Scourging which means [causing Great suffering] by the hand of GOD!......A child of GOD must sufferer "Both" that they might not be condemn with the world.

By chastising when they are "spiritual Children" but when they becomes "Sons of GOD" HE "SCOURGES" them:pensive:...
For a "Spiritual child cannot take the "Scourging" that Sons has to endurer:pensive: By the Discipling Hands of Their FATHER.

(Hebrews 12)NKYV
“My son, do not despise the [c]chastening of the Lord,
Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6For whom the Lord loves He chastens,
And scourges every son whom He receives.”
7If[d] you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? 8But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.:pensive:

Psalm 94:12
Blessed is the man You discipline, O LORD, and teach from Your law,
Proverbs 3:12
for the LORD disciplines the one He loves, as does a father the son in whom he delights.
Revelation 3:19
Those I love, I rebuke and discipline. Therefore be earnest and repent.
1 Corinthians 11:32
But when we are judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be condemned with the world.

[You judge me LORD, and scrub me with "Hyssop"and i will be clean"]

King James Bible
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

The 51 Psalms i learn all of it in my 1st month of my Salvation by heart, I repeated it every day in prayer and supplications! keep me clean LORD keep Me Clean! Until it became a part of instant prayer by heart! my mind my thinking,, my going in and out. Let my mind be saturate , my whole being! And the christians in the church laugh at me, many told me alright "don't you be so "heavenly Minded that you ain't no worldly good", they said "You mouth ain't no prayer book" I prayed to GOD that i would remember every word i remember every time i pick up the Bible!

If you wanted to know where the bible said that, i could find it in less than a minute. But one thing i didn't know was ' the verse numbers, but i could find it in less that a minute the Chapter and place and I didn't need a concordance.!

I was a mess, even at work when people saw me coming they would go the other way! to avoided me, They would say you and that Bible is something else, And sometimes they would talk about me so bad, i would go hide and cry!
But i kept on studying, tears dropping all on the pages, Wet with tears, but a kept on studying, And i think it was the time i came across this, while i was crying! and reading the whole BOOK as a whole. Young and dumb i was,

(Psalms 126)KJV
"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him."

[my reading was planting seed in me] and that seed was the Word of GOD being planted in a "New Creature". "GOOD GROUND" before the ground had been contaminated by "church folks" and strange doctrine.

It seems like all of "HEAVEN" Open UP! And all of the "ANGELS" of GOD was Cheering me on! To finish the whole book, Twice i did in one month 7 times in one year, isolated from another study of the "new Testament in which i worn out while read the Book as a Whole! I have never been the same, I read it until i knew every word and replacement words in the English translations that is listed in the 1967 and 1969 copyright in "My Bible" "The New SCOFIELD Study SYSTEM"and they stop Laughing:eyes: The minsters the pastors, the laymen and the Congregation! They stop laughing:eyes: They would tell me don't don't preach on Revelation because, they would have nightmares, waking up hollering JESUS! In the middle of the night, LOL:sob: kids too!

For a true child of GOD to just read the bible is total excitement but to others most likely a bore.

Loyal
Reading the bible IS exciting, but hearing the voice of the Holy Spirit guiding us in ways the bible doesnt cover is even more exciting to me. And it helps us in many ways that He helped the disciples after the filling of the Holy Spirit in the upper room. It completes us!

Loyal
Reading the bible IS exciting, but hearing the voice of the Holy Spirit guiding us in ways the bible doesnt cover is even more exciting to me. And it helps us in many ways that He helped the disciples after the filling of the Holy Spirit in the upper room. It completes us!
I do not follow that path i almost made that mistake over 40 years ago! All three must be in agreement! they do not operated separately! For God is a "Triune GOD" They never operates separately. You must have The Father, The [Written Word] Word, and The Holy GHOST! if those three are not present i do not move for over 40 years.
I like to fell into that trap! during the height of the Pentecostal Movement. BY READING MY BIBLE throughly i avoided that pit. I did not get tainted by that trap. The Holy Ghost does not speak on its own initiative. It does not work independently!
American Standard Version
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he shall guide you into all the truth: for he shall not speak from himself; but what things soever he shall hear, these'shall he speak: and he shall declare unto you the things that are to come.

When a person tells me what the Holy Spirit says to them, I run away from them like i running from a 5 Alarm Fire! And do not want done that concept rubbing off on me! More power to you! And i am not condemning you to each man his own.

But i have train myself and filled my self with The WORD of GOD! and wait for the Verification of all Three! I do not care if it takes 7 weeks, because i am not never in a hurry, If that boat needs a answer right away, It is going to leave with out me!:eyes:
I have been thew that scenario a many of times, They can push all and try to convince me, i ain't going. they have tried! If the three haven't shown their faces I ain't going and i ain't saying! :sob: I have been well trained, And GOD knows it! And when God show up, he better not be speaking in "Tongues' either:eyes: Because i ain't moving and placing those thoughts in the back of my head..
casting down [every] imaginations, and every high thing that is exalted against the knowledge of God, and BRINGING EVERY THOUGHT into CAPTIVITY to the obedience of Christ;

"lock those all those voices up":sob: I don;t care if HE send a "Prophet" I ain;t moving!:sob: .....He better send a "Big FISH" to get me to swallow me up to get me to move! I do understand a "unction" from the "Holy Spirit".
King James Bible
But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

Each man unto his own. I have had some great responsibilities that would have some great consequences if made the wrong move. I Trusted in The WORD of GOD sound Truths and learn not to trust what i felt, or voices. no matter how much of the "Anointing" I felt. I stood on the WORD of GOD with no anointing what so ever and it never let me down in decision makings. By doing this i learn to TRUST in GOD"S WORD and not my feelings and how i thought the "HOLY SPIRIT" was leading me! Now that takes "FAITH". But True FAITh is TRUST what the WORD of GOD has said and not your feelings. That is how GOD has trained me. For me "The WORD completes me" and "The ADVOCATE" The PARACLETE" comforts me during the trial. Because it always reminds me What GOD has said. "The Perseverance of The SAINTS" "T.U.L.I.P."

Psalms 1
1Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, or set foot on the path of sinners, or sit in the seat of mockers. 2But his delight is in the Law of the LORD, and on His law he meditates day and night.…

Revelation 1
3Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

This is the foundation biblical food I began my journey on! i learn these chapters by heart! Quick! and big enough of a fool to believe it will all my soul and might!

I slept with my Bible curl up in my arms:sob: In the Fetal position! for a long time! My wife thought I had lost my mind, i didn't even want no sex:sob: I was a mess, i won't step on a ant! Let alone pollute myself with a woman, even my own wife. Finally when i got to the book concerning The Corinthians ,i saw, where i had a duty, to do my marital duties. So she suffer form :Genesis to 1 Corinthians 7th chapter.:sob: Y'all might think i am telling lies, I ain't:eyes: I am not lying.

i was a mess. She would be saying something wrong with you! Calling people up, whats wrong with him, Only thing he wants to talk about is JESUS, She grab me one night, i jump clean out the BED! She was most likely get ready to commit to the Asylum!:sob: Are you hearing voices, what, GOD talking to you? I am going have you locked up!:sob:

Loyal
Its really not about feelings, you learn to differentiate between the two. To begin with it can be scary (to be filled with the Holy Spirit), almost like losing yourself, not knowing if you are hearing things in your own mind (feelings) or of the Holy Spirit or of an evil spirit. The evil spirits try to get you down some path thats not scriptural, knowledge of the word helps with that just like it did with Jesus. As for our own mind, protecting against that again is the word. Does it disagree with scripture (not one verse, but the subject as a whole found throughout scripture), then its either an evil spirit or our own mind, but if it doesnt "disagree" with scripture you need to accept it as from the Holy Spirit. The ancients realized this and didnt shy from it. Every boy and girl has to learn to come to terms with emotions or suffer because of it. Different people come to terms with it in different ways, some just block out emotions, guys do this a lot. I cant speak with much knowledge about women but I assume they are in a whirlwind of emotions so often that they deal with it differently.

Loyal
Similar to Brad Huber, but on a slightly different tack, for some of us, reading the Bible is pleasure and invigorating for the mind and the spirit. But I know plenty of people who really struggle with reading of any kind. For them, reading the Bible can be quite intimidating. No question that they love Jesus, and whenever I pray with them I know God's presence.

Love for the reading the Bible is a good indicator, but it's not as good as love for Jesus.

Loyal
Similar to Brad Huber, but on a slightly different tack, for some of us, reading the Bible is pleasure and invigorating for the mind and the spirit. But I know plenty of people who really struggle with reading of any kind. For them, reading the Bible can be quite intimidating. No question that they love Jesus, and whenever I pray with them I know God's presence.

Love for the reading the Bible is a good indicator, but it's not as good as love for Jesus.
Well, i do understand what both of you are saying.:pensive:

But i do thank GOD:pensive: For sending my way, "Aurelius Augustinus" Athanasius,", Luther", Huss, "Knox", John Bunyan, Tyndale, John Calvin, George Whitefield, and the historical "Puritan" congregation. When I came into a sense of "despair" he sent, me the life of "Jonathan Edwards". For he said:, in his "biography"; in essence, when the loneliness encamps you , when it seems, that you have to study the WORD of GOD so much and you cannot refrain, and others go by, as they will, and study as they please. And he said these words, which have echo, down through years.

Jonathan Edward said; that "John Calvin" said: when it seems like others do not have to read and study the WORD of GOD like you do! Do not FRET and be in despair it is a "GIFT from GOD"! :pensive: It is HIS hand that is "Pressing you ON! I have been filled FULL with The SPIRIT of GOD, every DAy in my "SPIRITUAL" Life, I am filled with the "SPIRIT of GOD in My Sleep, and when I wake, my CUP be running Over! I would not take nothing for this, I take this over my wife and all of my Kids! If she walk out the door today, and i never saw her again, When you are filled with the WORD of GOD, nothing can take its place! A church building, people only subtracts from this fellowship when you are Filled with The WORD of GOD! The Whole Triune is In Operation! All Three, And you are dwelling in "The Vine"!
(Psalms 119)KJV
"Thank you JESUS! you taught me this at a young age! And I believe it! and when the church laugh at me and said, I was wasting my time. "then Came "CALVIN" The story of his Life!

"Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.
With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.
I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.
I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word."

When anyone looks at my soul in Glory I want them to see it is, so "FILLED" with THE WORD of GOD, And Sealed, that they cannot see me!
COVERED in THE BLOOD!

Some seek the "HOLY SPIRIT" some seeks feelings, the feelings of love, they seek, some seek, the feelings of hope, some seeks the feelings of "Security" some seeks the comfort of "companionships", one by one, they seek, these feelings out. the feelings of "Happiness" this is what you call "biblical sensual seekers" who are in "the modern Day form of Christianity" Seekers they are. And it is understandable. [ for we were created, to seek]:pensive: And to fall in "LOVE":pensive:

I wish i could go on, "But at this moment i am "Filled in LOVE" and O'GOD, my cup is "Running Over".:pensive:

PS..... Reading the Bible is not "Sensual" it is a "Command" :pensive: and that is not a "Paradox".

Loyal
Understood. But there are many people who cannot read, and many for whom reading is a real struggle. They are not any less in the sight of God.

Loyal
Understood. But there are many people who cannot read, and many for whom reading is a real struggle. They are not any less in the sight of God.
God's grace is grace! GOD, grace does not have limits, God came and live among the poor, the uneducated, the illiterate, the blind, the cripple, the homeless, i can read too! i do have a few bibles at home. The 12 disciples were ignorant says the bible. And JESUS mama was too! they lived in "Nazareth". :eyes: I can read with comprehension.

King James Bible
Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.
Now when they beheld the boldness of Peter and John, and had perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

PS... when i came to Christ i was ignorant , i was so ignorant i did not know what the word illiterate was, and I thought my name was "N........" :eyes:
I could read, but did not know or understood what i lot words meant. i never knew i did not understand their real meanings. I skip so many words that i did not even know their rightful meanings.:eyes: But GOD taught me the english language again and HE taught me how to comprehend what i was reading, with my old high school and college books on grammar and the english language , not perfect but enough, to get me to the next grade.:sob:

I did a lot of praying, asking GOD to teach me how to read HIS Bible with strong tears.

"I can do all things through Christ JESUS who Strengthens me" I stood on that WORD!

Active
I think we have strayed away from the original intent of this post.
I may be wrong but , none the less , the problem here isn't reading the Bible, it is Man ( secular world) and the true Christian.
Man says that there are hundreds of millions of Christians in the world.

It is a spiritual determination that God alone determines and He would say " What a minute, Man", not so many, I only choose those who truly believe in me and there isn't near that many.

As an example, True Christians don't have a problem with the written word , they have the Holy Spirit to guide them and Fake Christians don't; they are lost!

Loyal
I think we have strayed away from the original intent of this post.
I may be wrong but , none the less , the problem here isn't reading the Bible, it is Man ( secular world) and the true Christian.
Man says that there are hundreds of millions of Christians in the world.

It is a spiritual determination that God alone determines and He would say " What a minute, Man", not so many, I only choose those who truly believe in me and there isn't near that many.

As an example, True Christians don't have a problem with the written word , they have the Holy Spirit to guide them and Fake Christians don't; they are lost!
So "God" wasted His time and it was unnecessary for Him to teach me "His Child" and many others how to read His "Holy and Divine WORD"? A unnecessary act on His behave.:tired_face: To teach His Children the "Differences between the "Righteousness of GOD" and mankind, that is describe in HIS WORD. And yes i am not a Christian and neither do i think like one. So i am not a member of "The Hundreds of millions".:tired_face: .

And the title Thread is:
"The Sons of GOD knows the Right from Wrongs but a lot of christians have to think about it and debate it to tell the difference":eyes:
English Standard Version
It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me—
Isaiah 54:13
Then all your sons will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their prosperity.

Jeremiah 31:34
"No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more."

Philippians 3:15
"All of us who are mature should embrace this point of view. And if you think differently about some issue, God will reveal this to you as well.":pensive:

PS.... I Ploughboy, is the author of this title Thread, so far as i can see, it is right on "Target" in the way In which it is intended. and so far, i am please, by the added replies. And may i speak, carry on.

Active
So "God" wasted His time and it was unnecessary for Him to teach me "His Child" and many others how to read His "Holy and Divine WORD"? A unnecessary act on His behave.:tired_face: To teach His Children the "Differences between the "Righteousness of GOD" and mankind, that is describe in HIS WORD. And yes i am not a Christian and neither do i think like one. So i am not a member of "The Hundreds of millions".:tired_face: .

And the title Thread is:
"The Sons of GOD knows the Right from Wrongs but a lot of christians have to think about it and debate it to tell the difference":eyes:
English Standard Version
It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me—
Isaiah 54:13
Then all your sons will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their prosperity.

Jeremiah 31:34
"No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more."

Philippians 3:15
"All of us who are mature should embrace this point of view. And if you think differently about some issue, God will reveal this to you as well.":pensive:

PS.... I Ploughboy, is the author of this title Thread, so far as i can see, it is right on "Target" in the way In which it is intended. and so far, i am please, by the added replies. And may i speak, carry on.
I stand by what I meant : It is the Holy Spirit that leads a Christian to all truth, including the Bible.
Not all Christians accounted by Man, are true Christians by God's standards.

You just have your feelings hurt because,though you began the thread, you were the first one to misrepresent it!!!

Your old enough to know better!!!!

Loyal
I stand by what I meant : It is the Holy Spirit that leads a Christian to all truth, including the Bible.
Not all Christians accounted by Man, are true Christians by God's standards.

You just have your feelings hurt because,though you began the thread, you were the first one to misrepresent it!!!

Your old enough to know better!!!!
ok, you did say christians, well i am not a christian. . For i am one of The "Sons of The LIVING GOD" and we are different :pensive: I am not a person of the World, neither do i favor worldly thoughts or cater to worldly imaginations'. Well , my Father who are in "heaven" will determine if I am a liar. And he will Judge. And what ever HE decides, is pleasing to me.:pensive: "Hallelujah" I am not interfering in what you believe. You can believe what so ever you like. Happy Holidays!:pensive:

Loyal
No..
The real important point since this is a "Christian" forum and you profess that you are not CHRISTIAN, why re you here?
I do have a statement of Faith listed here on "TalkJesus" if really want to know. What I "Ploughboy" stand and believe in. It is Public.

Active
I do have a statement of Faith listed here on "TalkJesus" if really want to know. What I "Ploughboy" stand and believe in. It is Public.

But, you yourself, say you are not Christian. Isn't that what you stand for?