• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The Song of Mary.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psalm 69:30
I will praise God's name in song and exalt Him with thanksgiving.

Luke 1:46-55

46 And Mary said,

Mary’s Song of Praise

“My soul magnifies the Lord,- MEANING ( Her soul magnifies Christ for others, obviously not for herself . Magnification is a process which denotes exactly what is said , MAGNIFIES the Lord . This so other souls may get a a greater understanding of those things of God. She therefore , knows the heart of the matter. Magnification gives men sight to those things which would not be seen otherwise without her. ) All the Elect of the Lord magnify the Lord in the various degrees of their gifts. Her Gift is the greatest (THE FULLNESS OF GOD, Christ!) Hers therefore is the Highest degree of magnification to others.

47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,- MEANING ( She was saved as are all who receive the Word and obey!)
48 for he has regarded the low estate of his handmaiden.
Psalm 138:6
6 For though the Lord is high, he regards the lowly,
Proverbs 3:34
34 Toward the scorners he is scornful,
but to the humble he gives favor,
but the haughty he knows from afar.
Proverbs 29:23
23 One's pride will bring him low,
but he who is lowly in spirit will obtain honor.

For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed; ( They who believe in the Incarnation will call her Blessed , for Christ Jesus (God the Son) was Incarnated from her flesh, this is the Confessing of 1John 4 Confessing the Incarnation
1 John 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

The first Confessing of this by two who witnessed to this mighty work done in her:
Psalm 103:20-22
Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word…
THE FIRST CONFESSING:
Luke 1:28 King James Bible And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Second Confessing of 1 John 4

Mary Visits Elizabeth Luke 1:41-43
…41When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42In a loud voice she exclaimed, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! 43And why am I so honored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?…

Elizabeth did this after being filled with the Holy Spirit upon Mary's greeting. John says:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: Those who cannot Confess what Gabriel and Elizabeth did , which is the first recorded Confessing , they are NOT of the Spirit of God, Clearly!

49 for he who is mighty has done great things for me,
and holy is his name.

THE GREAT THING DONE FOR HER:
The Sign of Immanuel Isaiah 7:13-15
…13Then Isaiah said, “Hear now, O house of David! Is it not enough to try the patience of men? Will you try the patience of my God as well? 14Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and she will call Him Immanuel. 15By the time He knows enough to reject evil and choose good, He will be eating curds and honey.…

In her the Covenant promise made to Abraham is fulfilled.

50 And his mercy is on those who fear him
from generation to generation.
Deuteronomy 7:9-10
9Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps His covenant with loving devotion for a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commandments. 10But those who hate Him He repays to their faces with destruction; He will not hesitate to repay to his face the one who hates Him

51 He has shown strength with his arm,
he has scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts,

Psalm 2:1
Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain?

Psalm 2:2
The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together, against the LORD and against His Anointed One:

Isaiah 7:7
But this is what the Lord GOD says: "It will not arise; it will not happen.

Luke 4:18
"The Spirit of the Lord is on Me, because He has anointed Me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim deliverance to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to release the oppressed,
All His elect are Christ's anointed, and Mary first and foremost is.

52 he has put down the mighty from their thrones,
and exalted those of low degree;

53 he has filled the hungry with good things,
and the rich he has sent empty away.

Psalm 34:2-4
Taste and See that the LORD is Good
…2My soul will boast in the LORD; let the oppressed hear and rejoice. 3Magnify the LORD with me; let us exalt His name together. 4I sought the LORD, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.…

54 He has helped his servant Israel,
in remembrance of his mercy,
Luke 1:46
Then Mary said: "My soul magnifies the Lord,

55 as he spoke to our fathers,
to Abraham and to his posterity for ever.”

Psalm 35:27
Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
Psalm 66:8
O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard:

The posterity of Abraham is completed in her through the Birth of Christ- Emmanuel, (God with us)! In His birth is the Birth of all who are to be called Children of God.

Your soul will not magnify the Lord if you refuse to accept her Magnifying, cannot cut her off! She is the Elect mother of the Lord.

Love, Zeal, Hope, Hospitality Romans 12:9-11
9Love must be sincere. Detest what is evil; cling to what is good. 10Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Outdo yourselves in honoring one another. 11Do not let your zeal subside; keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.…

Christian Living 1 Thessalonians 5:11-13
11Therefore encourage and build one another up, just as you are already doing. 12But we ask you, brothers, to acknowledge those who work diligently among you, who preside over you in the Lord and give you instruction. 13In love, hold them in highest regard because of their work. Live in peace with one another.…

Romans 16:6 KJV
6Greet Mary (Miriam) , who bestowed much labour on us.
Miriam? In the Gospels, the Holy Mother is always, or nearly always, called Mariam in the Greek text; the other Maries, Maria.—This is the only Hebrew name in this chapter.
Why? Because it is mother of the Lord who His being esteemed to the Roman's who are clearly NOT Hebrew. For she clearly laboured for all in being chosen to be the God Bearer. Paul is establishing Mother Mary among the Roman's.

Is she forever established as the Visitor of souls in scripture? as one who is to magnify the Lord to others till the End of Time?

1 John 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

It is clear that we are given the means to test the spirit which comes before us in either men or apparitions. If an apparition therefore, has the required Confessing of John 1:4 how can it not be of the Spirit of God. NEWS FLASH all the apparitions among the Roman Catholic church are admonishments ALWAYS for hierarchy! Also, they are sent and established by God to preserve those in this denomination from heresy and falling away. Just because harlots have maligned her name and lied about much of her messages does not mean the apparitions are not true, which have the Confessing.

The harlot is in major trouble, and so is her offshoot, who do one better than the harlot in slandering and casting mud at her. BIG SURPRISE COMING, for Christ will answer on behalf of His Elect mother, established since the beginning as a visitor of souls to magnify the Lord for them.
Mary visits her relative Elizabeth; they are both pregnant: Mary with Jesus, and Elizabeth with John the Baptist. Mary left Nazareth immediately after the Annunciation and went "into the hill country...into a city of Judah" (Luke 1:39) to attend to her cousin (Luke 1:36) Elizabeth.

Mary attends to the family of God. If Sola Scriptura is your anthem cry then you know that NO EVIL spirit can or will do the Confessing of the Incarnation that 1 John 4 speaks of because it includes mother Mary and they refuse to exalt the fully human , even if God has. They consider the human below themselves to exalt.

Mark 1:23-25
Jesus Expels an Unclean Spirit
…23Suddenly a man with an unclean spirit cried out in the synagogue: 24“What do You want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have You come to destroy us? I know who You are— (the Holy One of God!” ) 25But Jesus rebuked the spirit. “Be silent!” He said. “Come out of him!”…

It is clear evil spirits can call Christ "the Holy son of God" but they can not and will do the Confessing of the Incarnation because it exalts Mother Mary too. Prove that wrong ! Thank you heavenly Father for calling me, your handmaiden , Your wisdom is unsurpassed , I am Blessed that the Mother of my Lord has honored me with her vistitation and magnified the Lord for me, from her cup to mine! MY SOUL TOO NOW MAGNIFIES YOUR HOLY BEING! MY LORD , PRAISE BE YOUR HOLY NAME!
Mathew 7:23-25
A Tree and its Fruit
…21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’…

It is teaching lawlessness, to remove Mother Mary from doctrine, or to lie about her apparitions and omit what her messages clearly say as harlot popes have done. It is lawlessness to give definitions to titles she has revealed about herself when she has not, UNTIL NOW, THE REV.12 SEASON is the revealing of all she does! This sign- (THE SIGN OF IMMANUEL )APPEARED SEPT. 23rd 2017 in the heavens and concluded over Israel. ISRAEL (Jacob) WILL ACCEPT THEIR NEW MOTHER AND ALL TRUTH CONCERNING HER. And all who have falsely influenced Christian Jews will be cast down and kept for the fire! The harlots of the catholic Church and the Protestants... they lie and slander, malign and reject her dignity in Christ. I get EXACTLY what satan has done. In Her is the rise and fall of many Kings as her song clearly denotes! It is prophecy for this time ! Even the Orthodox have some false doctrine concerning her. I have not been defiled, I honor my Lord's chosen mother according to the teachings of scripture alone! I KNOW WHAT HER TRUE MESSAGES ARE SAYING! BIG TROUBLE COMING FOR MANY!

Status
Not open for further replies.