• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

The Rule of Lucifer:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
The Rule of Lucifer:

One of the most powerful angels God ever created was Lucifer (AKA Satan). He had a throne in which he ruled from, so, if he had a throne, which is a position of power, he must have had a realm in which he ruled over. We find in scripture that Lucifer him self said he would exalt his throne above the “clouds”, and the “stars” of God....

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I WILL ASCEND INTO HEAVEN, I WILL EXALT MY THRONE ABOVE THE STARS OF GOD: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I WILL ASCEND ABOVE THE HEIGHTS OF THE CLOUDS; I will be like the most High.

If Lucifer had a throne, and he did, and if he said he would exalt his throne ABOVE the stars of God, and ascend ABOVE the “CLOUDS” then his throne must have been on earth!!!! You can not ascend above the stars of God, or above the clouds unless you were first under the stars, and clouds which would mean he ruled from earth!!!

I challenge anyone to show me in the book of Genesis where in history we find Lucifer ruling on earth!! You will never find it, because Lucifer was already a fallen angel in the garden of Eden that Adam allowed into, which God told Adam to guard, and protect the garden which he failed to do!!!

If Lucifer did rule from earth, which he did do, then it was NOT from this earth in which we are now living. The earth in which Lucifer ruled from was destroyed in Genesis chapter one verse two because of his sin, and rebellion that brought destruction upon it. In the same chapter we find this description of the consequences of Lucifer's rebellion on the earth in which he ruled from.

Isa 14:16 Everyone there will stare at you and ask, 'Can this be the one who shook the earth and made the kingdoms of the world tremble?
Isa 14:17 IS THIS THE ONE WHO DESTROYED THE WORLD AND MADE IT INTO A WASTELAND? Is this the king who demolished the world's greatest cities and had no mercy on his prisoners?' (NLT)

Remember the word in Genesis one, verse two that says, “and the earth was WITHOUT FORM.......” which means, “to make a wasteland. Lucifer caused the earth to become a wasteland and empty!!!!

We must always pay attention that when God speaks about man, or kings on earth as he always draws a parallel between what is happening on earth at that time, and to what has already happened in the past. Jesus told the religious leaders of his day, "you are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do" (John 8:44)
The wicked kings of this earth at that time are simply emulating their father the devil, so what they were doing then is what their father did in the past, as there is nothing new under the sun. History always repeats itself with the wicked. If God does not intervene on this earth, man too will bring destruction upon his world, just like Lucifer did!!! (Matt 24:21-22) (2 Peter 3:10-12)

Heb 2:5 And furthermore, IT IS NOT ANGELS WHO WILL CONTROL THE FUTURE WORLD we are talking about.
Heb 2:6 For in one place the Scriptures say, "What are mere mortals that You should think about them, or a son of man that You should care for him? (NLT)

The inference here in this scripture is that at one time angels did rule on earth, but the future world will not be ruled by angles.

I think sometimes we think angels just hang around, and have no homes in which to dwell, but that is not the case.

Jude 1:6 And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but LEFT THEIR PROPER DWELLING, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day—(ESV)

At one time one third of the angels that followed Lucifer in his rebellion had positions of authority, and dwellings here on earth, but they left them to their own demise, and are suffering the same fate as Satan to be bound in chains of darkness for ever which is happening right now!!!

The earth in which we are now living is not the same earth that then was in which Lucifer ruled.

We finally come to the conclusion, that angels, because of their sin while ruling on earth brought destruction to the earth, and now that man was given a position of power to rule on earth he to will bring destruction upon this earth because they are following in the steps of their father the devil. Only the Son of God along with his body will rule the earth after it is once again recreated, and only then will the earth continue on forever in righteousness!!!