• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The reason why same sex relationships are not acceptable

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

<o:p>THE REASON WHY SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS ARE UNACCEPTABLE TO BECOME AN HEIR OF GOD
</o:p>

He who overcomes (the world) shall be an heir of GOD, and I will be his God and he shall be My son (Revelation 21:7). In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." (John 16:33). Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God (1 John 5:5)? Those who believe Jesus is the Christ overcome the world (as Christ overcame the world) to be an heir of GOD. We become a son of GOD and heir of GOD by being made into the image of Jesus Christ. What is “the world” we overcome to be an heir of GOD? Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world (1 John 2:15-16). He who overcomes (the world) shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; (Revelation 3:5a)

Jesus Christ (Who is the same yesterday, today, and forever, Hebrews 13:8) was without sin by transgressing the Mosaic Law. The Law reads, If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed <AN abomination>(Leviticus 20:13a). If same sex relationships are contrary to being Christ-like, then how can we be made in His image to inherit the <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeType w:st="on">Kingdom</st1:placeType> of <st1:placeName w:st="on">GOD</st1:placeName></st1:place> if we condone same sex relationships ... unless we repent. I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you, (Galatians 4:19b). He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked (1 John 2:6). The Law is holy, and the commandment is holy and just and good (Romans 7:12). He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, (1 Peter 1:15). There shall by no means enter it (Holy New Jerusalem) anything that defiles, or causes <AN abomination>or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life (Revelation 21:27).

In this the children of GOD and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of GOD, nor is he who does not love his brother (1 John 3:10). We are not children of GOD to inherit the <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeType w:st="on">Kingdom</st1:placeType> of <st1:placeName w:st="on">GOD</st1:placeName></st1:place>, if we practice unrighteousness, which includes sexual relationships with the same gender.

Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortionists will inherit the <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeType w:st="on">kingdom</st1:placeType> of <st1:placeName w:st="on">GOD</st1:placeName></st1:place> (11 Corinthians 6:9-10.
Then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!' (Matthew 7:23)
Those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires (Galatians 5:24).
Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh (Galatians 5:16).
Jesus Christ the Son of God, our High Priest (Who is the same yesterday, today, and forever, Hebrews 13:8) was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin (Hebrews 4:15b). Sin is transgression of the Mosaic Law (1 John 3:4b), which says: You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination (Leviticus 18:22).

Because He (Jesus Christ) is the image of the invisible God (Colossians 1:15a), by receiving His Spirit and repenting, we are born of GOD as a child of GOD and then made in HIS image as Jesus Christ is formed in us to become a son of GOD and heir of GOD with our name secured in the book of life. But if we practice unrighteousness (sin), we prevent our self from being born of GOD as a child of GOD and overcoming the world by Jesus Christ being formed in us to become a son of GOD and heir of GOD.

Romans 8:1-5, 13 there is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. (2) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. (3) For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, (4) that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. (5) For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. (13) For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.

Romans 1:20-32 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, (21) because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. (22) Professing to be wise, they became fools, (23) and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. (24) Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, (25) who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. (26) For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. (27) Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. (28) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; (29) being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, (30) backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, (31) undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; (32) who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.