• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

The question was to me why so much Judgment and not love

The question was to me why so much Judgment and not love in my studies and my lessons, why not the Love of God?

Luke 12:54-57 (NKJV) Then He also said to the multitudes, "Whenever you see a cloud rising out of the west, immediately you say, 'A shower is coming'; and so it is.
And when you see the south wind blow, you say, 'There will be hot weather', and there is.
Hypocrites! You can discern the face of the sky and of the earth,
but how is it you do not discern this time? "Yes, and why, even of yourselves, do you not judge what is right?

These words are true but to whom? Does anyone discern this time?

Why?
1 Peter 4:17 For the time has come, for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, (the Churches), what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

The Lord Say judgment has begun at the house of God, this means the congregation, not outside the congregation, but within?
1 Peter 4:17 The end of those who do not obey the gospel the ones those are outside the Churches The congregation

Outside the congregation
1 Corinthians 5:12-13 For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside?
But those who are outside God judges, Therefore "put away from yourselves the evil persons."

Who?
Matthew 7:15-16 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?

They are so obvious Christ knows for He said it, not I.

Who is being Judge?
John 10:10-15 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly.
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.
But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them.
The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep.
I am the good shepherd, and I know My sheep and am known by My own.
As the Father knows Me, even so, I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

A hireling is one that takes your money for his own and not for the Gospel, and they keep you in your sins, who they are only the father known’s, but it us to know their thing, they are not unrepentant and stay unrepentant, not for them!

The Saints are to inform the congregation and more

A Problem in teaching
Hebrews 5:10-14 (KJV) Called of God a high priest after the order of Melchisedec.
Of whom we have many things to say and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.
For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have a need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
For every one that used milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
But strong meat belonged to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

James 3:1-6 (NLT2) People of the Church, many of you should become teachers in the church, for we who teach will be judged more strictly.
Indeed, we all make many mistakes. For if we could control our tongues, we would be perfect and could also control ourselves in every other way
We can make a large horse go wherever we want by means of a small bit in its mouth.
And a small rudder makes a huge ship turn wherever the pilot chooses to go, even though the winds are strong.
In the same way, the tongue is a small thing that makes grand speeches. But a tiny spark can set a great forest on fire.
And the tongue is a flame of fire. It is a whole world of wickedness, corrupting your entire body. It can set your whole life on fire, for it is set on fire by hell itself.

Ephesians 5:16-18 redeeming the time, because the days are getting more evil.
Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit

Confessing and Rebuking
Matthew 10:35-37 (For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law'; and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'
He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

Matthew 10:32-33 "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven.
But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.

Luke 9:55-56 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives but to save them

John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved

Matthew 5:17-18 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

The bodies have many functions some good and some bad
first Corinthians 12: