• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The Purpose Mesh

Staff Member
Then the local residents tried to discourage and frighten the people of Judah to keep them from their work. They bribed agents to work against them and to frustrate their plans. This went on during the entire reign of King Cyrus of Persia and lasted until King Darius of Persia took the throne. Ezra 4:4-5 NLT

The city of Jerusalem looked nothing like its former glory. The walls were in shambles and the temple had been overlooked for decades. There was a lot to do, and those who stepped up to build needed help.

That’s when imposters stepped in and offered assistance. They may have picked up debris or handed workers a tool when needed, but their tongues were agents of emotional warfare. They used their words in a way that attempted to make the workers believe they were foolish for rebuilding in a place that should be defined by its ruins and not potential future. Why? Because they were against the only option that included God’ plan for the city.

The rebuilding wasn’t just a weekend warrior project. The language of defeat was delivered to workers for fifteen years.

God has a plan for your life. He has a purpose that meshes well with your skills and interests. When you do what He asks, you may find people gathering who try to talk you out of enduring the things that result in His work being done through your life.

Prayer: God, I can endure when You walk with me, encourage me, and remind me that it’s You I follow and not the opinions of others.