• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The Power left on us by JESUS CHRIST! How many use it??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Grace and peace to all,

This came from a revelation GOD gave me years ago in faith in CHRIST!!
Its a series of question to believers.

I HAVE A QUESTION TO ALL OF YOU:

We know from the WORD ( bible) that prayer and fasting casts out demons, heals, and more....
Yet many believers ( that I have met) don't pray and fast.
So, please answer these questions believers:

DO YOU PRAY and FAST??
HAVE YOU PRAYED and FASTED 40 DAYS and NIGHT?
DO YOU FAST and PRAY FROM SIN? ( not just at LENT)
DO YOU FAST AND PRAY FOR ANSWERS??

If not, then understand that most of your trials and tribulations will come from not listening to the power and remedies CHRIST left us over the demons ( and they work through the various jobs of the Pharisees who are just humans that love confusion).

Before anyone asks, yes, I have prayed and fasted, and still do every year.
And actually pray and fast for all the answers to those questions above.
It's necessary, because JESUS said that's our power over sin through faith and following HIM.

MARK 9:25-29
When Jesus saw that the people came running together, He rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it: "Deaf and dumb spirit, I command you, come out of him and enter him no more!"
Then the spirit cried out, convulsed him greatly, and came out of him. And he became as one dead, so that many said, "He is dead."
But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him up, and he arose.
And when He had come into the house, His disciples asked Him privately, "Why could we not cast it out?"
So He said to them, "This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting."

Learn the power given, it's in the WORD.
Everyone read the WORD for yourself while you go to the physical church and while you are always in the spiritual church ( GOD and you).
There will always be a rebuttal to truth ( the devil and his followers do this).
But I know believers will see this and change.
This is the change that is needed.
Rely fully on HIM.

AGAPE ALWAYS TO ALL!!

Grace and peace to all,

This came from a revelation GOD gave me years ago in faith in CHRIST!!
Its a series of question to believers.

I HAVE A QUESTION TO ALL OF YOU:

We know from the WORD ( bible) that prayer and fasting casts out demons, heals, and more....
Yet many believers ( that I have met) don't pray and fast.
So, please answer these questions believers:

DO YOU PRAY and FAST??
HAVE YOU PRAYED and FASTED 40 DAYS and NIGHT?
DO YOU FAST and PRAY FROM SIN? ( not just at LENT)
DO YOU FAST AND PRAY FOR ANSWERS??

If not, then understand that most of your trials and tribulations will come from not listening to the power and remedies CHRIST left us over the demons ( and they work through the various jobs of the Pharisees who are just humans that love confusion).

Before anyone asks, yes, I have prayed and fasted, and still do every year.
And actually pray and fast for all the answers to those questions above.
It's necessary, because JESUS said that's our power over sin through faith and following HIM.

MARK 9:25-29
When Jesus saw that the people came running together, He rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it: "Deaf and dumb spirit, I command you, come out of him and enter him no more!"
Then the spirit cried out, convulsed him greatly, and came out of him. And he became as one dead, so that many said, "He is dead."
But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him up, and he arose.
And when He had come into the house, His disciples asked Him privately, "Why could we not cast it out?"
So He said to them, "This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting."

Learn the power given, it's in the WORD.
Everyone read the WORD for yourself while you go to the physical church and while you are always in the spiritual church ( GOD and you).
There will always be a rebuttal to truth ( the devil and his followers do this).
But I know believers will see this and change.
This is the change that is needed.
Rely fully on HIM.

AGAPE ALWAYS TO ALL!!

The verses you used to prove your point serve to show your error. You see... Its not prayer that heals, or casts out demons.
Its the WORD spoken. "He rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it: "Deaf and dumb spirit, I command you, come out of him" HE spoke. In all cases JESUS spoke the command and HE got the results HE wanted.

"This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting." JESUS was always 'prayed up" HE fasted regularly too. Prayer and fasting bring you into close agreement with the FATHER so you can be totally confident in the WORD and HIS authority. Then you speak with HIS authority and you get HIS results.

Matthew 8:8
The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

Do some more study.... In every case where JESUS healed or cast out demons, HE commanded the results HE wanted.

El Hombre,

DIOS TE BENDIGA,

It's better to go over the facts with someone privately ( as the WORD says), then try to oppose them in the open; that can cause confusion.
For the future, remember this is important:
MATTHEW 18:15-17:
“If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. ( 1st step)
If they listen to you, you have won them over.
But if they will not listen, take one or two others along ( 2nd step), so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’
If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church ( 3rd step); and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector. ( 4th step).

YOu will see why below it would've have been better to follow those steps JESUS said.
Because there was no error.
IF you would've messaged me privately, then this would not have to be in the open and possibly confuse someone; which I don't think you would want to do that. o
But, it's okay, because it's what people are taught to do at a very young and have to re-program their minds; through prayer and fasting.

So, you see an error?
GOD through me will help you here.

Because if you rebuke without being one in the spirit with GOD through prayer and fasting, then this is what happens to you:
ACTS 19:11-15
God did extraordinary miracles through Paul, so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them. Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed.
They would say, “In the name of the Jesus whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out.”
Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this.
One day the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?” Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.

I don't go against you my brother, because I know that many different denominations are taught by the Pharisees, and so they take parts of the bible and interpret things that are comfortable for them.
It takes a pure heart and reading the Bible cover to cover with notes guided by the HOLY SPIRIT to just see what JESUS was talking about and meant when HE said to the PHarisees that they could not make it to heaven so they tried to block everyone else from coming in.
HE was talking then and in the future till HE comes again.
THis is serious.

But, following JESUS is so simple, but we are taught difficult things, so it will seem impossible to pray and fast; that's why many don't do it. But all OT and NT did it for answers to questions, miracles, and more......do you need passages for that??

The devil knows who truly follows JESUS, because they will follow HIS ways.
JESUS can rebuke satan easily, because JESUS walks in the spirit, not in the flesh.

We fast and prayer in order to be in the spirit and away from the flesh because our spirit is willing but our flesh is weak (Matthew 26:41)

That's why when JESUS rebuked ( in the thread above), the disciples who already tried, asked HIM after, why couldn't they do it, and HE said, " This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting"

I pray GOD has you understand now.

Palante Con Dios.

AGAPE.

LOL Como he dicho hermano, la oración y el ayuno preparó el camino para el ministerio a operar en la fe. Es la palabra que sin embargo tiene el poder

Do you have much experience in deliverance my friend?

I know you read the entire story here. JESUS Commanded the demon out!! At JESUS word the thing had to come out. It had no choice. Read it again...Did JESUS pray and fast to make the demon come out? No...HE commanded it out. So then where did the praying and fasting come in? Jesus was always prayed up and fasted up. When? Beforehand. Before the need arose. HE was ready because HE was prayed up and fasted up.

Last edited:
For some spirits one needs to pray and get HOLY SPIRIT knowledge about what he is coming against, what holds it in place, and what to bind and/or loose so the spirit is not supported by other spirits. It can be rooted in many areas of the 'victims' life and the minister needs GOD's direction to kick it out.

If you believe prayer and fasting kicks thing out....explain the dynamics of it.

El Hombre viejo,

First, YES, GOD has blessed me with being used in deliverance.
Praise HIS HOLY NAME for that!!

DIOS TE BENDIGA!! I will speak english from here because too much of another language can disturb others ( though GOD has blessed me to be able to speak 3 other languages other than english).
In spanish, you are still referring to the fact that JESUS just spoke the word, and I did not disagree with that.

LOL Como he dicho hermano, la oración y el ayuno preparó el camino para el ministerio a operar en la fe. Es la palabra que sin embargo tiene el poder

Do you have much experience in deliverance my friend?

I know you read the entire story here. JESUS Commanded the demon out!! At JESUS word the thing had to come out. It had no choice. Read it again...Did JESUS pray and fast to make the demon come out? No...HE commanded it out. So then where did the praying and fasting come in? Jesus was always prayed up and fasted up. When? Beforehand. Before the need arose. HE was ready because HE was prayed up and fasted up.
Now for your reply, please read this sentence below that I wrote in my post above yours:

The devil knows who truly follows JESUS, because they will follow HIS ways.
JESUS can rebuke satan easily, because JESUS walks in the spirit, not the flesh.
We fast and prayer in order to be in the spirit and away from the flesh because our spirit is willing but our flesh is weak ( Matthew 26:41)

SO my brother in CHRIST,
JESUS can and cast out demons with just a word. If you look at my first post, that's where we agree.

But, the disciples ( who had faith or JESUS would not have choose them), could not cast out the demons, and they tried.
When JESUS did it, the disciples asked WHY they could not.
This is where HE told THEM they need to pray and fast.
They are human like us.
They need to pray and fast, and so do we, as many of the prophets and followers in the bible did.

No one can be JESUS.

I pray GOD has you and anyone reading this understand this.
This is very important.

AGAPE.
(P.S. now with all that being said, and even though we agree that JESUS was always in the spirit and was prayed and fasted up.
But HE was sent here to show us how to live here, so HE will always be an example of what HE says as being the word of GOD made flesh.
So for our weakness, HE did pray and fast as well to be an example for us.
Do you need scriptures for that??
Also, do you need scriptures for others in the bible that prayed and fasted for power, answers, etc....??
OH, and as far as your other quote about explaining the dynamics of praying and fasting that kicks the demons out?
If you did not see it in the passage in the original thread that JESUS was in and used the words PRAYER and FASTING, then let me know.
There are other passages in the BIBLE that support this power through prayer and fasting in faith.
Let me know if you need those as well.

Last edited:
El,

Grace and peace my brother,

Nothing in life is worthless;especially in talking over the WORD.
GOD gave me a notion that you would eventually let this go after your content in the first post!!
So, I just patiently waited.

This is why GOD had me send you the passage where JESUS said to talk one on one first when you first replied above.
It avoids this kind of thing openly.
Next time, please email privately as HE orders ( unless it's an open debate thread, but you definitely won't see me doing that one. I am only into the love of CHRIST, not debating; but equipped to do so through faith).

Continue in the LORD,

Last edited:
Active
This is from an article in national geographic:

A new study by researchers at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario now suggests that gut bacteria may also influence behaviour and cognitive processes such as memory by exerting an effect on gene activity during brain development.

Jane Foster and her colleagues compared the performance of germ-free mice, which lack gut bacteria, with normal animals on the elevated plus maze, which is used to test anxiety-like behaviours. This consists of a plus-shaped apparatus with two open and two closed arms, with an open roof and raised up off the floor. Ordinarily, mice will avoid open spaces to minimize the risk of being seen by predators, and spend far more time in the closed than in the open arms when placed in the elevated plus maze.

This is exactly what the researchers found when they placed the normal mice into the apparatus. The animals spent far more time in the closed arms of the maze and rarely ventured into the open ones. The germ-free mice, on the other hand, behaved quite differently – they entered the open arms more often, and continued to explore them throughout the duration of the test, spending significantly more time there than in the closed arms.
Don't listen to the belly god.

Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

In a certain sense fasting is rebellion against the gods of the flesh so it has value in drawing closer to God.
I doubt it would have any value if done legalistically or ritually because that is from the belly/our works.