• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

The Portability of the Kingdom of God

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
From the beginning of John the Baptist through to Jesus Christ the Son of God, the message was “repent, for the KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND”

Mat 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, REPENT: FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND. (KJV)

The word, “HAND”, means, “NEAR, TO BRING NEAR AND OR HAS COME”

When Jesus healed by the power of the Holy Spirit Jesus said.

Mat 12:28 But if I am casting out demons by the Spirit of God, then THE KINGDOM OF GOD HAS ARRIVED AMONG YOU. (NLT)

We have this thought as believers that that the Kingdom of God was way out in outer space some where, and nowhere near where we are now. Actually, the Kingdom of God is in a fixed location, but its realm extends to wherever it's citizens live!! “Our citizenship is in Heaven......” (Php 3:20)

Every Kingdom has a realm to where it's King has rule over. Within this Kingdom realm there is a city from where it's ruler rules from. Jesus Christ is the King of Kings, and he is the Lord of Lords, and from his Holy city he rules over all his realm. We know what the name of the city is, because he told us.

Psa 132:13 For THE LORD HATH CHOSEN ZION; HE HATH DESIRED IT FOR HIS HABITATION.
Psa 132:14 THIS IS MY REST FOR EVER: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.

In the New Testament it is called, “Mount Zion, the city of the living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem” (Heb 12:22)

When a man or women becomes a new creation by confessing Jesus Christ to be their Lord, they are translated (transferred) from the power (Kingdom) of darkness, into the Kingdom of (light) of his (God's) dear Son (Jesus Christ) (Col 1:12-13) They have become a new citizen of this heavenly Kingdom, and this is where they now live!!!

Every where these people go, they bring with them this Kingdom!!!!

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, THE KINGDOM OF GOD COMETH NOT WITH OBSERVATION:

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS
WITHIN YOU.

Even though the Kingdom of God is in a fixed location spiritually, it is also inside it's citizens, and
every where they go, that Kingdom of God follows them and bring it's peace, joy and all of it's
benefits that are available to the believer!!! When Jesus healed he was using the power of that
Kingdom, and all the laws that govern that power, which is faith!!! The laws faith backed up by the law
of the Spirit of life which backs up the law of faith!!

Not only is Heaven portable, but Hell itself is also portable!!! What did God do to ALL the angels that
sinned?

2Pe 2:4 For IF GOD DID NOT SPARE ANGELS WHEN THEY SINNED, BUT CAST THEM INTO HELL and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment;
Every single angel that sinned in the rebellion against God, which was one third of the angels of God,
where cast down into Hell!!!! I am one of those kinds of Christian that actually believe the Word of
God, and not try to logically discount why this could not be true. How could Satan, and all of his
minions be roaming this earth if he is in Hell? It is exactly, in the same way how the Church is sitting
on the right hand of God in Christ in heaven, and yet we are roaming this earth too!!!

Hell is movable, and portable just like Heaven is.

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and HIS NAME THAT SAT ON HIM WAS DEATH, AND HELL FOLLOWED WITH HIM. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Hell follows death, and moves with it every where it goes!!! When Jesus said that the “GATES OF
HELL (Matt 16:18) will not be able to over power the Church, he meant what he said, it was not a play
on words!! The citizens of Hell in the Kingdom of darkness always bring that darkness with them!!

When the Devil comes after you, your family, your Church, your health, your job, your finances, and
everything else not mentioned, they bring with them the gates of Hell to try to destroy you!!
We have authority, and power over all the powers (kingdom) of darkness of this world.

Active
"For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." (Romans 14:17)

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." (John 5:24)

One other law is included:

"Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ." (Galatians 6:2)