• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The Passion of the Christ - by Mel Gibson

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Administrator
Staff Member
Please visit the "Lounge" to post about the the movie Passion of Jesus Christ. Thanks.

ok i will visit the "Lounge" to post if you will tell me where to find it :)

Kay,
Walk With Jesus Daily,
Talk With Jesus Daily,
Sleep With Jesus Daily,
Wake With Jesus Daily,

Administrator
Staff Member
The Lounge is a forum category. Its down in the middle section you can't miss it :)

oh ok i found it, :) it is under the fellowship catagory, :) thank you :)

Kay,

Walk With Jesus Daily,
Talk With Jesus Daily,
Sleep With Jesus Daily,
Wake With Jesus Daily,

such bad doctrine in that movie i don't think I'll go look for that place to post.
Debra :roll: :( :lol:

Administrator
Staff Member
Please clarify why you feel that way Debra. This is a good debate to discuss this, of course in a loving manner and resepctful towards each other's opinions.

Cinema

I hope this shouldn't be posted in the 'Lounge' please forgive if so,
just to comment I think the film was a way to reach the unsaved I'm sure many have come to the Lord through it.
I think there's a lot of controversy over going to the 'cinema' myself I think so long as your not going to see violence, sex, etc I know most if not nearly all the films these days have these scenes in them, personally I wouldn't go to see anything like that, but I did take the grandchildren to see an animated cartoon and really I didn't see we were doing anything sinful. Any comments yourselves would be interesting. Strange the lady who took our meeting last night was just saying she had never been inside a cinema and never would as it would give other people the wrong idea of how a Christian should live but as I said children's films....No? Yes?