• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Mommy Daddy Game !!!

For any of the parents out there listening , this is a game you should not allow . It's called , the Mommy Daddy game . This is an old trick used by kids to get their way in the house , but will ultimately leave a husband and wife in a state of division ! When you're children ask you for anything , and one of you as parents say no . Let it stay no ! Many times our children will say , if Mommy wont let me then i'll ask Daddy ! Parents , this is a tool of satan himself ! When parents allow their children to cause division between a husband and wife , the scars from those little things cause a subtle mistrust in the marriage . Children will find security in a undivided home in the long run . If you have kid's , and this is going on in you're home . Stop it now ! You're marriage will last , and be happy and strong in the end . Mike :love:

Awesome response ! At least we have one parent out there . I guess parents are the minority here . I love being a parent , and I love talking about parenting . Even if I have to talk to myself . Thanks Jesus lovesyou . Mike :love: :boy_hug:

hey I talk to myself alot to mostly here at home jk lol I also love being a parent. I just recently started a job where I work at night 11pm to 7am I only work it a couple times a month but I work that shift so that I can be with my kids when they are awake so that I dont miss what they need during the day. ok I am done with that tangent back to the thread lol...

Unfortunatly I spent much time parenting without God and well now I have a harder time sometimes with my older ones because they want things how they used to be sometimes. God BLess

Yep we are working on this too. . . and I must admit . . .sometimes it happens . . .that kids ask the other parent who would say yes first . . .lol and then your spouse will let you know that he agreed on "kid" to do something . . .what you would have said no to . . .well and then . ..

You have to be strong enough to say Yes. . .because your spouse decided and said Yes lol

Did this make any sense ???

peeps God bless you parents

Praise God for all who celebrate their children ! Children learn the love of God through the love of their parents . Mike :computer:

Good Topic for discussion. I agree that Children often try to get their way, and will try what ever they learn will work. However, we must understand, that is a childs nature. Our nature is to sin, and is sin. We do not have to teach our children to lie, they do it by nature. The real tool of Satan here is the fact that far to many parents fail to discuss discipline and child rearing issues. Parents must present a unite front. To present this front the Husband and Wife, must communicate all aspects of parenting to each other. The Father should take the lead and be a Daddy, not just the Father. Children are a blessing to a family. As parents we are to be good stewards of all God has given us, this includes these blessing. THe "Divide and Conquer" tactic is how sin has always operated, it worked against Eve, it works when we fail to read and Pray, and it works when children play each parent off the other. Parents, train up your child....I too love being a parent BrotherInArms, it has been the single best thing God has guided me to do apart from salvation. The Lord has allowed me to pray with both my sons as they accepted the salvation of our Lord.
Good Topic.

In Christ Service
Your Pastor T

I am not a parent, but I am an aunt, and I know that the little critters try that with me and their own parents. If mommy or daddy says no, they ask me, or mamaw or papaw. So you know.
But yeah, had to give my opinion.
God Bless the parents on here cause I can't handle children. I can, but patience is something I cant keep.

God Bless
Sis in Christ:love:
Lnrobar

Jesuslovesu said:
I completely agree I think thats where the saying "divide and conquer" came from:)
I know what you're talking about there my daughter tries to do that all the time she's the youngest of three and very spoiled but it still doesn't work .it used to and it caused alot of problems with me and my husband , but I finally got smart. Thank God I did or I don't know where we we would be today.

My Children tried this a couple of times and quickly found out Mom and Dad talk to each other. We would say what did Mom/Dad say and if they gave an answer we knew to be probalbly fictitious we would ask "hey honey did you say?". Wll they got grounded and lost privileges even at the toddler stage and they do not try it anymore. But alas they are almost teenagers so it may be a whole new game, especially with the way the kids are in junior and highschool and how they can influence even Chrsitian children sad but true. Thankfully we have God on our side to guide as we rear his precious gifts to us.

Peace be with you,
John.

For any of the parents out there listening , this is a game you should not allow . It's called , the Mommy Daddy game . This is an old trick used by kids to get their way in the house , but will ultimately leave a husband and wife in a state of division ! When you're children ask you for anything , and one of you as parents say no . Let it stay no ! Many times our children will say , if Mommy wont let me then i'll ask Daddy ! Parents , this is a tool of satan himself ! When parents allow their children to cause division between a husband and wife , the scars from those little things cause a subtle mistrust in the marriage . Children will find security in a undivided home in the long run . If you have kid's , and this is going on in you're home . Stop it now ! You're marriage will last , and be happy and strong in the end . Mike :love:
In my family,

the one parent
checks with the other,
to see what they said,
before saying yes or no.