• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The love of God is this,that we obey his commandments

For the love of God is this, that we obey his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome, for whatever is born of God conquers the world. And this is the victory that conquers the world, our faith. Who is it that conquers the world but the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? (1 John 5.3-5 NRSV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One day a little girl asked her father, "Daddy, what is God like?" The question sounded innocent enough--until the father actually tried to put his answer into language that a five-year-old could relate to. Finally, he gave the answer for which fathers are famous: "Go ask your mother."

She went to her mother with the question, "Mother, what is God like?" The mother soon realized that she had no adequate answer for her daughter either. She said, "Honey, why don't you ask your Sunday School teacher?"

The little girl went to her Sunday School teacher with the same question, "What is God like?"

The teacher said simply, "Why don't you ask your father or mother?"

The little girl thought to herself as she left, "If I had lived with God as long as my father and mother and Sunday School teacher, I think I would be able to tell a little girl what He is like."

We are Christians. We have walked with God, many of us, all of our lives. We ought to be able to tell people what God is like.

Yes, it may not be easy. Following God's will is not easy, but we can live a life of God's holy love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear God, teach me your ways as I tell others about your love.
Amen.

Ron Newhouse