• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The lord shall return

As i awoke this morning friends, i had the uncanny feeling that the lord wanted me to read John 14 and i did. It relates very much to our everyday lives and is a very important chapter to me. Jesus tells his disciples "there is more than enough room in my father's home" which tells us that we are all invited to heaven but we must put jesus first in our hearts. "Anyone who believes in me will do the same works that i do" This is very true as we strive to all be like jesus, who was very compassionate and a truly humbled man. It is our goal to be there for our lord and always have his back because when the time comes we will be greatly rewarded for our suffering. We must carry our own cross for jesus' sake and to show us that we are willing to suffer as he did.

I shall be going to church this morning and i will keep you friends in my deepest prayers. I love you all and may God bless you and your families.

Rafael

:love::sun: