• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

The Internet has bought to light the "Pseudepigrapha" Books to only Leaven The Meal to the unskilled, The Books that are not Inspired by GOD.

Loyal
For I have notice, lately many are referring to them, as if they are "Authoritative", as if the quotes are Breathe of GOD and Divinely Inspired by HIM.
I would never approach a "Child of The Living GOD" with such "DOGMA" even the Learned, for discussion, far may it be from me. For I must give account of my Stewardship before "The Bema Seat" of Jesus Christ :eyes:

I thank GOD by the Grace of GOD I learn and studying a lot of them, in the early 80's and I did find them "FALSE". It was a waste of Precious time, in which i came to that conclusion a mere distraction, for that time have taken me away from "the Canonical Books", for The Biblical Canon is sufficient for me. I rather to be Thorough in the "Divinely Inspired" than proficient in the NON-canonical which are false. For those books cannot follow me into "Eternity". But the Word of GOD can. And that is not my humble opinion it is the "Truth".:pensive:

For in many things I am not bright, and Holiness is one, where i fall short. That is why i must stay on the path, for their have been many things that have lured me away, Then, this has appeared before me.:pensive:
(Psalms 119) KJV
"How can a young man cleanse his way?
By taking heed according to Your word.
With my whole heart I have sought You;
Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments!
Your word I have hidden in my heart,
That I might not sin against You.
Blessed are You, O Lord!
Teach me Your statutes.
With my lips I have declared
All the judgments of Your mouth.
I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies,
As much as in all riches.
I will meditate on Your precepts,
And contemplate Your ways.
I will delight myself in Your statutes;
I will not forget Your word."