• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

The Identity of the Beast of Revelation, the Antichrist, the ***** of Babylon, the Mark of the Beast, and the Meaning of 666

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:10)

I just finished a new study on what the "beast of Revelation" actually is, and how it relates to what is already forming in Europe as a United States of Europe, and what the "mark of the beast" actually is, and how it relates to the greatest financial ponzi scheme that has ever existed on the earth, and how the United States relates to these visions in the book of Revelation, and who the "antichrist" actually is, and what he uses right now to rule over all the nations of the earth. Take a read, some of the information in the study may have things you've probably already heard, but there is a deeper and shocking truth that many overlook in how this "antichrist" rules over our daily lives, over everyone, rich and poor, small and great, believer and non-believer. http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2018/12/0...the-mark-of-the-beast-and-the-meaning-of-666/ .

Loyal Member
Top Poster Of Month
I just finished a new study on what the "beast of Revelation" actually is, and how it relates to what is already forming in Europe as a United States of Europe, and what the "mark of the beast" actually is, and how it relates to the greatest financial ponzi scheme that has ever existed on the earth, and how the United States relates to these visions in the book of Revelation, and who the "antichrist" actually is, and what he uses right now to rule over all the nations of the earth. Take a read, some of the information in the study may have things you've probably already heard, but there is a deeper and shocking truth that many overlook in how this "antichrist" rules over our daily lives, over everyone, rich and poor, small and great, believer and non-believer. http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2018/12/0...the-mark-of-the-beast-and-the-meaning-of-666/ .
It's a dead link.

I don't need to ask you, my friend. I can read the Word too.
There are many people that "read the word", but not many people understand. If you have no intention in removing yourself from the financial system, after knowing that it is evil, then that already demonstrates a lack of understanding.

Loyal Member
Top Poster Of Month
I don't need to ask you, my friend. I can read the Word too.
There are many people that "read the word", but not many people understand. If you have no intention in removing yourself from the financial system, after knowing that it is evil, then that already demonstrates a lack of understanding.
The fact is too, you have not convinced me of anything. We are, at present, living in the Babylonian system. Until we go home. We can live by faith, its true, but we still have to interact with this world.

The fact is too, you have not convinced me of anything. We are, at present, living in the Babylonian system. Until we go home. We can live by faith, its true, but we still have to interact with this world.
Except God has commandments, and if you wish to inherit the kingdom of God, you must obey the commandments of God. Using the financial system is contrary to the commandments of God written in his Torah. You lack understanding.

Loyal Member
Top Poster Of Month
Except God has commandments, and if you wish to inherit the kingdom of God, you must obey the commandments of God. Using the financial system is contrary to the commandments of God written in his Torah. You lack understanding.
I do disagree with your whole hypothesis at this time. You have not answered my question. Do you not have an answer yet? I mean...instead of telling me I do not understand or whatever, why not simply answer questions? How will they track a person by his use of currency? They will have total control of the world citizens, they cannot have that without knowing every move those citizens make, and controlling those moves.

I do disagree with your whole hypothesis at this time. You have not answered my question. Do you not have an answer yet? I mean...instead of telling me I do not understand or whatever, why not simply answer questions? How will they track a person by his use of currency? They will have total control of the world citizens, they cannot have that without knowing every move those citizens make, and controlling those moves.
What does "tracking" have to do with anything? You cannot buy or sell without fiat currency, that fulfills the prophecy of Revelation. Nothing mentioned about "tracking".

Loyal Member
Top Poster Of Month
What does "tracking" have to do with anything? You cannot buy or sell without fiat currency, that fulfills the prophecy of Revelation. Nothing mentioned about "tracking".
I just told you above. Your 'study' was little more that one facet of the whole thing. The "mark of the beast" is only a sign, a part, of the beast system. Your study is incomplete son.

I just told you above
That is a fantasy. There is nothing mentioned in prophecy concerning one man knowing what every person on earth is doing. That is a fantasy concocted by men who refuse to understand that the mark of the beast is already here, the paper money in their wallets.