• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

The Homosexual Family Meets In Ireland

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Ireland's next prime minister is a conservative, gay 38-year-old>
Bishops use Pope’s teaching to push homosexuality at 2018 World Meeting of Families

DUBLIN, Ireland, October 17, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Catholic bishops in Ireland are using Pope Francis teachings on marriage and family to promote homosexual couples as a new form of “family” in the upcoming World Meeting of Families.
The World Meeting of Families is set to take place in Dublin next August. It is described on the official website as a major international event that “brings together families from across the world to celebrate, pray and reflect upon the central importance of marriage and the family as the cornerstone of our lives, of society, and of the Church.”
The event will focus on Pope Francis’ controversial 2016 Exhortation Amoris Laetitia (Joy of Love), highlighting the theme “The Gospel of the Family: Joy for the World.” Pope Francis is expected to attend the event.
The six-part program titled “Amoris: Let’s talk Family! Let’s be Family!” contains explicit promotion of homosexual relationships as a form of family, saying that such relationships provide “mutual support” for active homosexuals.
Page 24 of the document, under the section "The Christian Vision for the Family,” contains a picture of two lesbians on a bridge clinging intimately to one another.
The photo shows a young woman in a sleeveless top being embraced by another young woman who is standing behind her. Tattooed onto one of the woman’s hands is an eye-catching “gay-pride” rainbow flag.
The text immediately above the photo reads: "While the Church upholds the ideal of marriage as a permanent commitment between a man and a woman, other unions exist which provide mutual support to the couple. Pope Francis encourages us never to exclude but to accompany these couples also, with love, care and support.”

Active
Um ok. Well people seem to take the Lords name in vain everywhere.
The thing is while the Lord walks the narrow way we cant widen that path its deliberately narrow so that few can find it. If you try to widen it its likely everyone will fall off the cliff and cause an avalanche.

Catholic teachings are a rather difficult beast to confront. I dont know if anyone can just tell the pope he's wrong. Lol

I'm going to take you somewhere that you will not like to go and will reject what I have to say but I will still thread this!! When the watchers came down to Mt Herman they took wives and they created GIANTS! and the giants where predominatly homosexual. When the giants {Nephilim} where killed in the flood their spirt became the demons we know
Demons move from body to body, seeking rest and ultimately never finding it. The Bible says; 43 When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. Matthew 12:43-44.

Why does the expelled Demon look for arid places? Could it be because water is symbolic of their extinction? The Deluge wiped them from the face of the Earth, as was Gods’ plan. Now disembodied, their fate is to wander the Earth until the end of time. Taking bodies wherever there is an opportunity, and using them to their own selfish needs.>> Have you ever wondered Why The Vatican so full of Homosexual priests ?? because Mystery Babylon is full of the Nephilim spirt>>Demons<< >> Malachi Martin gave us a hint about this by saying>>THE SMOKE OF SATAN HAS ENTERED THE VATICAN<<

Active
Ive never been to the vatican, and dont want to go anywhere near it personally.
I have heard also of lesbians activities in convents. The thing is Jesus said those that cause young ones to stumble ought to have a millstone around their neck and cast out into the sea.

I think of a lot of those catholic priests and youthworkers that corrupted children and the catholic church covered it up. It also seems to go on in other churches too.