• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

The Holy Spirit

HOLY SPIRIT
FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
Rev 2:29 (MILK & MEAT)
29 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."'
[Eph 4:4
[4] [There is] one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
[3] endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
2 Tim 1:7
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Phil 1:9-11
9 And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment,
10 that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ,
11 being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.
2 Cor 9:10
10 Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness,
1 Cor 14:20
20 Brethren, do not be children in understanding; however, in malice be babes, but in understanding be mature.
Matt 3:8
8 "Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance,
Col 1:5-6
5 because of the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, of which you heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel,
6 which has come to you, as it has also in all the world, and is bringing forth fruit, as it is also among you since the day you heard and knew the grace of God in truth;
Gal 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (MILK)
1 Cor 12:4-11
4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord.
6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:
8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

1 Cor 13:8-13
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
1 Cor 14:20
20 Brethren, do not be children in understanding; however, in malice be babes, but in understanding be mature.
Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
John 15:26
26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
(NKJ)
VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (MEAT)
John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Rom 14:17
17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
1 Cor 14:7-8
7 Even things without life, whether flute or harp, when they make a sound, unless they make a distinction in the sounds, how will it be known what is piped or played?
8 For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare himself for battle?
1 Cor 14:10-12
10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them is without significance.
11 Therefore, if I do not know the meaning of the language, I shall be a foreigner to him who speaks, and he who speaks will be a foreigner to me.
12 Even so you, since you are zealous for spiritual gifts, let it be for the edification of the church that you seek to excel.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Gal 5:17-18
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
(NKJ)

xxxThe milk is about 3 to 4 years long, and in that time you should know that the Holy Spirit is in you. There are 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit and you will receive one or more of them gifts as evidence that the Holy Spirit is in you. Then when you are sure, the Holy Spirit will take you into the meat of the Word one verse at a time. You should know what love is by this time. The milk took you to love and the Holy Spirit. Now the Holy Spirit will lead you with that love as the first step in the meat. And the Holy Spirit will lead you inside yourself with that love, to crucify the flesh(feelings & emotions)(unclean spirits). And this should last for atleast 11 years. Holy Spirit is an angel sent by God with the authority of God. Spirit Of God means sent by God with the authority of God

Heb 5:13-14
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(NKJ)

Gal 1:18
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:1-2

1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
(NKJ)

John 15:26
26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
(NKJ)

Rev 1:1

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants-- things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John,
(NKJ)

GO TO HIDDEN LANGUAGE Walking after the Holy Spirit

Judging Carnally (without scripture)
Rom 2:1-6

1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
6 who "will render to each one according to his deeds":
Luke 6:41-46
41 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the plank in your own eye?
42 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother's eye.
43 "For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.
44 "For every tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a bramble bush.
45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.
46 "But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
Luke 6:37-38
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
Matt 7:2
2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
Matt 7:5
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
Mark 4:24-25
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
James 3:1-12
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
3 Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
4 Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
11 Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening?
12 Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Thus no spring can yield both salt water and fresh.
1 Cor 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
(NKJ)
xxx We are to grow in the Spirit. And knowledge from the Holy Spirit. At a minumum it takes eleven years in the meat understanding. And what ever you have gained spiritually you can loose if you start looking back carnally. If you turn to your carnal way of judging with carnal logic trying to justify yourselves. You can loose all you have gained.

Luke 9:62
62 But Jesus said to him, "No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 9:10
10 Or does He say it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written, that he who plows should plow in hope, and he who threshes in hope should be partaker of his hope.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:24-25
24 For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?
25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.
(NKJ)

xxx Nobody can rightly judge carnally without the support of the Holy Spirit and the verses. Once one learns to listen to the Holy Spirit judge they should not go back to carnal judging. they will slowly loose the help of the Holy Spirit.

[Luk 19:26 26 'For I say to you, that to everyone who has will be given; and from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.

Hidden Language Of The Holy Spirit-New Wine-Unknown Tongue
[1Co 2:1-5, 7, 9-11, 13-15
[1] And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
[2] For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
[3] I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
[4] And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
[5] that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. ...
[7] But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden [wisdom] which God ordained before the ages for our glory, ...
[9] But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
[10] But God has revealed [them] to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
[11] For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. ...
[13] These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.
[15] But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is [rightly] judged by no one.
[Jhn 16:25, 27
[25] "These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father. ...
[27] "for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
[Jhn 14:13, 24-26
[13] "And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. ...
[24] "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
[25] "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[1Co 14:10-11
[10] There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them [is] without significance.
[11] Therefore, if I do not know the meaning of the language, I shall be a foreigner to him who speaks, and he who speaks [will be] a foreigner to me.
[1Jo 5:14-15
[14] Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
[15] And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
[Mat 13:11-13, 16-17
[11] He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
[12] "For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.
[13] "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. ...
[16] "But blessed [are] your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
[17] "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous [men] desired to see what you see, and did not see [it], and to hear what you hear, and did not hear [it].

xxx Its a knowledge that is so simple. Intellectuals will never see it. It can only be obtained by following the Holy Spirit into the kingdom of God(inside). And purging all your carnality and emotions. You cant gain this knowledge by reading other books and listening to other opinions. Only by submitting to the Holy Spirit and Jesus. The Holy Spirit only quotes new testament verses. He never works through emotions or feelings.
T
[Mat 12:33–37
[33] "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by [its] fruit.
[34] "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
[35] "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
[36] "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
[37] "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."