• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The Great Commission - True Witnesses

Active

I'm trying to start a new series I call Basic Bible.
Feel free to share if you think it will bless others.

Also please provide feedback to help sharpen my theological perspective. Thanks.

-WNL

Staff Member
Greetings WNL @Jesus_is_LORD

Praise the Lord!

Thank you so much for sharing your video

I was thinking and praying about this very subject yesterday.
The verses and you have shared have been such a blessing.

Loyal
I enjoyed it very much and think its a great tool. I bet that took a lot of hours of work?? God bless you brother

Active
I enjoyed it very much and think its a great tool. I bet that took a lot of hours of work?? God bless you brother
It was not completed in one sitting for sure.
Over the weeks I feel that the Holy Spirit dropped various things in my heart and I felt a need to share.
I also listen to many sermons so I kinda always have lots of fragments of the WORD floating around
that I often they to synthesize into a theme.

In terms of total time including words and digital production, perhaps 4-6 hours maybe.