• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

"The Gospel According to "The Institutionalize Church of The World of The Itching Ears"

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:7)

Active
Top Poster Of Month
The Statement of Faith:

Berean Study Bible
For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires.
So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Isaiah 30:10
They say to the seers, "No more visions," and to the prophets, "Do not prophesy to us the truth. Speak to us pleasant words; prophesy illusions.

And I do believe, we are in "The Last Days" So this Is happening right Now!

( 2 Tim. 3)ESV.

1But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good,4treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. 6For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, [christain women] burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, 7always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth. 8Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men corrupted in mind and disqualified regarding the faith. 9But they will not get very far, for their folly will be plain to all, as was that of those two men.

1 Timothy 5:6
But she who lives for pleasure is dead even while she is still alive. [And she don't even know it] [while she is even lifting her hands and praising God].

This language of The Gospel of Jesus Christ has lost it way.: You Teach the old Women what to Teach: But They teach things they ought not to teach!

(Titus 2).
3Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. 4Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at HOME to be kind, and to be subject to their HUSBANDS , so that no one will malign the Word of God.

They are in Violation of The Words of GOD! With man made excuses.

There will not be any rewards given in Heaven for being "Elected to be The 1st woman President of The 1st National Bank of The World"! or "The President of The Childrens Relief Funds Foundation of Women Rights Organization"!

Stop being trapped up and Lured by the uncertainty deceitful-ness of the world riches! and do not be entangled of "The Lies of This World! " Yes you did pray, and Just because you were "elected, do not mean it Was The Lord God Almighty" who answered your Prayers! Just maybe , it was "the god of this world" and you bow down and worshiped him! by not obeying "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" ! The god of this world loves to "dangle trinkets" and "honored positions " before the eyes of the people of this world and especially the people who are not of this world.:eyes:

(Matthew 16)
24Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man would come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25For whosoever would save his life shall lose it: and whosoever shall lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26For what shall a man be profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and forfeit his life? or what shall a man give in exchange for his life? 27For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then shall he render unto every man according to his deeds.

[And when Jesus makes His next appearing, the world will not like it]

And many will say: He gave me the desires of my heart. and maybe He did. For there are many, who desires are contrary unto The mind of Christ! And He gave them over unto a "Reprobate Mind". Because they refused instructions, given by the Very Word of God. You had no pleasure, what is plainly "written"! and you would not deny your ownself. but chose your own gratification. And claimed it was from God. In defiance of His own Word. And you have planted a field of discord among "the True Body of Christ".

So your membership is so rightly name.

"The Gospel According to "The Institutionalize Church of The World of The Itching Ears"

Honor the "7th" day of the Week, for it has been bless by God the Father! and "Let no man judge you in it" or called it a crime" to do so"

Shalom

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Have anybody notice since the Covid -19 pandemic, it seems to me a many of our Leading well know and sound Pastor have veered off course.
It is like a sailor that has sailed on a ship for many years, and now while he is in the lower hull, it seems the ship has veered off course with plenty of evidence but not by deck sight. But by the movement of the sway of the ship.

1st. I did notice a few disturbances within them a few years back, but I had some disturbances in myself. and could not put my finger on my own illusions but i knew they were there. for my own, distrurb me. and most could not see it, but i could , and I ask my wife to keep close watch on me. I would study so hard i felt my brain burning I worried a lot about my grown children, my mind was so quick and kneel, 4 or 5 books was nothing for me in a week, a 700 pages book was like eating ice cream. Greek meanings was quick. a few close deaths covered me, a friend, older son, very close cousins male and female. parents deaths 8 hours in prayer was nothing.. in essence she mocked me. But i came through. restored by God, and retooled by him alone. side=effects from meds. i stop all prescriptions even aspirins, I figure out the problem myself. {grace of God} and one of my doctors agreed. He was Jewish. and slowly I came around. It had to be GOD, burning the dross off and pruning the vine and a strap in HIS other hand! Not only did i cry, I wailed like a wailing whale! would you believe 1st he pour joy all over me. that i could not take it! then He took me to the wood shed! And He didn't come out until He got tired. I lost over 60lbs in less than 30 days, and not one time I got hungry! but i would drink water. He played every scripture over in my mine and connect the dots. like a million piece puzzle. I needed no Bible, it is all in my spirit and head. NIV, ASV, KJV, and ISBE is in there too! He erased all my compromising ways. When you have compromise the Word of God it ceases to be the Word of God and has become the doctrine of demons. If you seek to please the presence of man you have offend GOD. "Now if God has not called you into question concerning this and discipline so severely" I wonder why? Your answer: because it is not wrong and nice. God Answer: "You are not mine" " I only punishes MINES"!

I still remember a old preacher pastor told me a long time ago, in the begining of this journey. becareful how you walk, their journey might not be like yours, and they might not be a "true child of God" then another appeared in my life, they said; "they might get away with a lot of things but God might not let you escape but punish you so severely that will be beyond your understanding and break you beyond repair and then put you back together again" "Three times", three times", Three times"! " Mind, body, and soul" My mother always told me, Chris, you cannot do wrong, "they will and you can't" that is one of the reason a lot of Christians do not like me. it is how I stand. and the funny's thing is, it is not how I look for them to stand but it is how i stand my own ground.!

(Eph6).
13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm [keep on standing] then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,

note: I will not make mention of their names. age do us all in. Most...not all.