• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Final Prophet

I have been doing a fair bit of research on end-time prophets. I came across this site and found the information very interesting. Check it out.

[edited by admin: removed link. read the rules, they apply to you also]

What are your thoughts regarding the final prophet?
I would enjoy hearing them

God Bless you all.
Come Lord Jesus!

Last edited by a moderator:
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect why seek thorns when ya got THE ROSE

Good looking out Administrator

Edited for Edit ......Good looking out Administrator

May God Bless You.

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD.
:love: Yeshua
:boy_hug:

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
Amen Solider. Only the Holy Bible is the TRUTH, Book of life, the only infallible Word of GOD.

Throw the rest in thrash can

Administrator
Staff Member
He_Is_Near said:
My bad everybody....lesson learned....let's stick to the word of God only

Don't worry brother. GOD's Truth is powerful and we all question anything that comes our way, naturally as humans.

GOD Truth is great and infallible. Its too awesome to do anything but live by it as it is the Word of Life

I will only say to you my friend, expect and watch. But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of *heaven, but My Father only. Matthew 24;36. It only matter about what the Word of God is saying. Some sites are informative about prohecy, others will mislead you. Search God's Word for truth, and the truth will indeed make you free. God Bless !